Rant Rant.. This woman's attitude really pissed me off!!! - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Rant Rant.. This woman's attitude really pissed me off!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Not harsh but reality check, no one promised or guaranteed her anything by just being born...
    With On DEMAND abortions in this country, there isn't even a guarantee for being born..
    She would seem to be a poster child for Birth control, both in her present situation as well as for her Momma...

************************************************** ***********************************

I think there should be a "Contract" that people who go on public assistance have to sign and abide by.

Here are a few of the items off the top of my head...

No Drugs are to be taken (drug tests to verify)

Any $$$ that is received is not to be used for Alcohol or Gambling of any type.

You will NOT become pregnant while on Public assistance (Free condoms and Birth Control pills to be distributed to the appropriate sex) _ Verification of taking the pill could be confirmed with the drug test. (so they can't be selling the pills.)

Routine/random spot checks to verify nobody else is living in Section 8 housing.
    Proper care will be taken with S8 housing, or repairs will come out of Public assistance check. (Search for Alcohol and drugs and evidence of gambling (lotto tickets, etc) permitted).

ANY violation of the rules within the contract will have negative consequences up to and including removal from public assistance, and criminal charges where appropriate. (Unless you can prove you can support your family, once removed from public assistance because of due cause, minors will be temporarily brought into child services until financial stability can be shown.)

A few people thrown off Public assistance due to violation of the contract, and believe me, others will change their behavior quickly!!

There are those that need Public Assistance either temporarily or Permanently.. Those people should have no issue with the provisions suggested.

Any Public official found taking bribes to not enforce these policies, are subject to jail time for defrauding the government.

Just my 2 cents..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    With On DEMAND abortions in this country, there isn't even a guarantee for being born..
    She would seem to be a poster child for Birth control, both in her present situation as well as for her Momma...

************************************************** ***********************************

I think there should be a "Contract" that people who go on public assistance have to sign and abide by.

Here are a few of the items off the top of my head...

No Drugs are to be taken (drug tests to verify)

Any $$$ that is received is not to be used for Alcohol or Gambling of any type.

You will NOT become pregnant while on Public assistance (Free condoms and Birth Control pills to be distributed to the appropriate sex) _ Verification of taking the pill could be confirmed with the drug test. (so they can't be selling the pills.)

Routine/random spot checks to verify nobody else is living in Section 8 housing.
    Proper care will be taken with S8 housing, or repairs will come out of Public assistance check. (Search for Alcohol and drugs and evidence of gambling (lotto tickets, etc) permitted).

ANY violation of the rules within the contract will have negative consequences up to and including removal from public assistance, and criminal charges where appropriate. (Unless you can prove you can support your family, once removed from public assistance because of due cause, minors will be temporarily brought into child services until financial stability can be shown.)

A few people thrown off Public assistance due to violation of the contract, and believe me, others will change their behavior quickly!!

There are those that need Public Assistance either temporarily or Permanently.. Those people should have no issue with the provisions suggested.

Any Public official found taking bribes to not enforce these policies, are subject to jail time for defrauding the government.

Just my 2 cents..
    You forgot the part about shutting down the baby production facilities. You can take the children away and put them into protective custody, but you also have to shut down the baby factory too, or the whole cycle will start over again. If on public assistance, after the second child, sterilization becomes mandatory, because you have shown that you can't use common reasoning and will depend on others for you and your children's support. We don't owe you that as taxpayers or regular human beings. And if the Father can be found, he baby-making facility will be forever closed too!

both are post are full of excellent ideas but getting the liberals to enact, and then enforce, well you stand a better chance of getting BHO to admit he has no US birth certificate and is indeed a muslium....

A number of years back I over heard two young black gals talking at a grocery store, and one of then said "I has it made, I has it made, I has 8 babies now and gets the max on welfare"..... no I did not change the wording to make it sound racist, and yes it disgusted me that she turned into a baby factory as her source of income, and in turn her kids will very likely do the same thing.......
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    both are post are full of excellent ideas but getting the liberals to enact, and then enforce, well you stand a better chance of getting BHO to admit he has no US birth certificate and is indeed a muslium....

A number of years back I over heard two young black gals talking at a grocery store, and one of then said "I has it made, I has it made, I has 8 babies now and gets the max on welfare"..... no I did not change the wording to make it sound racist, and yes it disgusted me that she turned into a baby factory as her source of income, and in turn her kids will very likely do the same thing.......
    Right there are alot of women out there that have babies to get public assistance. Where is the cut off point? Why do they let them continue to have child after child. I am sure most do not provide for there children. In most cases the welfare goes for cigarettes, alcohol and drugs. I have seen this before. Foodstamps a lot of times are sold so that they can use the money to buy beer and cigarettes instead of groceries for there children. Something needs to be done. There are some who have to be on welfare, lost there job and can't feed there kids, but they get back on there feet and move on.

"Somebody needs to take care of all my childen?" Let em move into the white house with Obama. He believes in social justice. Damn! Somebody sew her knees together!
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

America, you gotta love it.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by twogunwilly View Post
    what a disgusting bobble headed *****. Who the hell would hit that?
    Another disgusting bobble headed dude. She should get fixed, I did, and never looked back. My wife and I have two kids and DID NOT WANT A THIRD, so I got fixed - problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    Proper care will be taken with S8 housing, or repairs will come out of Public assistance check. (Search for Alcohol and drugs and evidence of gambling (lotto tickets, etc) permitted)

Sounds great, except I remember reading somewhere something about "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated"

Can't remember where I read that though
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

I agree with all of your points, save one. Let them buy ONE lotto ticket per week for $1. Heck, if they win, they are off public assistance. idon't mind $1 going for a chance to save taxpayer money.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Sounds great, except I remember reading somewhere something about "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated"

Can't remember where I read that though
    I don't believe it to be "unreasonable" to search for others living there or for drugs IF you and I are supporting them.
    IF you want the assistance, then you agree to periodic unannounced inspections.. They do unannounced inspections with foster parents and parents that have been reported to DCF.
    IF you want the help, sign here that you agree to these conditions..
    Otherwise, go get a job..
    Choose wisely THIS day!!

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast