Rant Rant.. This woman's attitude really pissed me off!!!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rant Rant.. This woman's attitude really pissed me off!!!

Rant Rant.. This woman's attitude really pissed me off!!!

I know this is a Gun Forum..
    But there is plenty of Political stuff and in this case it shows how "the system" has created as bad an attitude as I've ever witnessed..

This is my 1st real Rant on this forum and it has NOTHING to do with guns..

Watch this video...
    It's not the situation that necessarily makes me rant, it's the attitude of the woman..

Listen to what the mother says... WTF??

Mom with the WRONG Attitude

Somebody's got to pay for all her kids and her suffering???

She chooses to have 12 kids and "Somebody" has to pay????

The "System" did NOT fail.. The Mother FAILED
    Excuse me.. I thought it was HER responsibility to take care of her 12 kids...
    IF she is suffering, then MAYBE she shouldn't of had 12 kids!!!!

I think children are a blessing of the Lord and each one is very special.. But I chose not to have more than one kid. There is nothing wrong with having 2 or 4 or 8 kids if you want, but they are YOUR responsibility.

Can you spell "Condom"?? How about "The Pill"??

On a side note.. I'm Assuming she is already getting Welfare for each of the 12 kids and food stamps and Section 8.. So where did all that $$$ go each month???
    Down the Tubes???
    NO, I think down the PIPE or down the CRACK might be a more accurate statement - I Don't know, Maybe I'm wrong, but I suspect???

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

3. I know her interview was out there . Way too many kids ! I was one of two . She loves them more then my know it all parents did : who only had money for their church . What a test ! I am still a Christian though . They made the goofy decisions not Jesus . Take care !

Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    I know this is a Gun Forum..
    But there is plenty of Political stuff and in this case it shows how "the system" has created as bad an attitude as I've ever witnessed..

This is my 1st real Rant on this forum and it has NOTHING to do with guns..

Watch this video...
    It's not the situation that necessarily makes me rant, it's the attitude of the woman..

Listen to what the mother says... WTF??

Mom with the WRONG Attitude

Somebody's got to pay for all her kids and her suffering???

She chooses to have 12 kids and "Somebody" has to pay????

The "System" did NOT fail.. The Mother FAILED
    Excuse me.. I thought it was HER responsibility to take care of her 12 kids...
    IF she is suffering, then MAYBE she shouldn't of had 12 kids!!!!

I think children are a blessing of the Lord and each one is very special.. But I chose not to have more than one kid. There is nothing wrong with having 2 or 4 or 8 kids if you want, but they are YOUR responsibility.

Can you spell "Condom"?? How about "The Pill"??

On a side note.. I'm Assuming she is already getting Welfare for each of the 12 kids and food stamps and Section 8.. So where did all that $$$ go each month???
    Down the Tubes???
    NO, I think down the PIPE or down the CRACK might be a more accurate statement - I Don't know, Maybe I'm wrong, but I suspect???
    What? You expect her to take responsibility for her situation instead of blaming everyone else?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

that is why we should have drug testing before the approval of welfare in this country

Quote Originally Posted by ALUCARD View Post
    that is why we should have drug testing before the approval of welfare in this country
    Although I allude to her being on drugs (well her thought process sure appears to be someone on some kind of drugs!!) She may not be.. With or without drugs her attitude is of an Entitled person.. What gives her that entitlement (other than the stupid system) I have NO idea.. Take the $$$ that are giving her and take 12 homeless Vets off the streets.. They have at least earned some entitlement! She is nothing but a leach and a drain on society. IMO.. No good will come from her kids either as they will be raised to believe in the same mentality as their mother.. Nothing wrong with the kids except the programming they are/will be receiving from mom..
    By the way, other than the cost, I don't just think welfare cases should be drug tested to get approval, they should also be randomly tested while they are on welfare.

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

wolfhunter Guest
    Testing before receiving every check, food stamp, etc. would still be cheaper than medical treatment for the results of drug use.

8. Its a bad deal for the kids she needed to close her legs and she needs to get a job to help herself and her other half needs to get two jobs and get a tv so they have somthing to do at night

Updated comments and information..

Comments (1st)
    1. The man who fathered 10 of the kids and was put in jail was referred to as her "fiancé" because if they were married, she'd get less benefits.
    2. She and the kids don't have any clothes because they left them all at the apartment when they were kicked out and never went back to get their stuff.
    3. Did anyone else notice the satellite dish at the apartment they were kicked out of?
    4. I think the three kids that are not with her are the youngest and were taken by CPS because they needed the most immediate help.
    5. Her attitude: It's not my fault, it's never my fault, it's somebody else's fault, somebody else better pay.
    6. I guarantee you that at least one of her kids will rise above all this to become a successful, productive member of society, the other 14 will do their best to keep that one kid from rising too high because that kid is so "lucky."

Info:
    More interesting tidbits of information not mentioned during the TV interview:

..............Her 1-year-old is named John The Baptist Brown.................

............Ten of the children, she said, were fathered by Garry Brown, currently serving a five-year prison term for dealing cocaine. A sampling of his kids' names: Garry Nesha, Garry Brown Jr., Garry Lethia, Garryiell and Garry Rick..........................

.....................The 12 kids are the youngest of 15 altogether, she said. Three have "aged out," meaning they have turned 18 and are on their own, no longer a part of the child welfare system.......................

.............She said her problems began two years ago when Brown was arrested and the money dried up. [No ****. No selling cocaine-no money.WTF!!] Right after that her children were taken away and put into foster care over allegations of neglect, she said.......................

Why was she evicted:
    Sandy Chiellini said Adams showed up to sign the lease with Brown and one child. She didn't learn until later that there were 11 other children. There were problems with plumbing, downstairs tenants were flooded. There was noise, and occasional visits from police. Other tenants were complaining. Some left.

She said Adams' apartment was trashed. Clothes and food were scattered everywhere, screens were broken out. Chiellini began eviction proceedings. Adams failed to show up for two eviction hearings

TBO.com

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Angry Grrrrrrrrr!

I have never had a child in my 38 years because I did not have a home suitable to care for one. Two loving, fiscally stable parents are at the top of the list, and after two divorces, it just didn't seem responsible.

Now, not only am I faced with subsidizing the irresponsible breeding of idiots (yeah, I said it), but our glorious president will have me spend even more for these scum bags.

While I am all for kids staying with loving parents, this herd would probably be better off separated from their brood mare.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    I have never had a child in my 38 years because I did not have a home suitable to care for one. Two loving, fiscally stable parents are at the top of the list, and after two divorces, it just didn't seem responsible.

Now, not only am I faced with subsidizing the irresponsible breeding of idiots (yeah, I said it), but our glorious president will have me spend even more for these scum bags.

While I am all for kids staying with loving parents, this herd would probably be better off separated from their brood mare.
    Just think, with those numbers, This "Lady" could swing the redistricting of congressional seats. What really gets the blood boiling, is the number of people that have stood up to defend this kind of behavior.
    Semper Fi

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast