Noah's Ark Discovered!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Noah's Ark Discovered!!

Troll Advice!

Avoid and ignore!! The iceman is here for one reason, solely to poke fun and ridicule people who do not think as he does. He is condescending, arrogant, contentious and abrasive. It is his way of angering and getting people "riled' This is how he entertains himself. He has no cooth. Just ignore him and he will go away. When you feed a troll, they will keep coming back. Do not feed the trolls!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Avoid and ignore!! The iceman is here for one reason, solely to poke fun and ridicule people who do not think as he does. He is condescending, arrogant, contentious and abrasive. It is his way of angering and getting people "riled' This is how he entertains himself. He has no cooth. Just ignore him and he will go away. When you feed a troll, they will keep coming back. Do not feed the trolls!!

+1.. Is it not funny that those that know the least try to share their ignorance with others. He is a legend in his own mind. My tip for the troll today. "It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than open it and remove all doubt".
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

And the field goal is good. 3 points.
    If you wish to worship God, or Jesus, I am all for it. Sling them bible verses.
    I am free to worship as I please also.
    Welcome to America.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post

And the field goal is good. 3 points.
    If you wish to worship God, or Jesus, I am all for it. Sling them bible verses.
    I am free to worship as I please also.
    Welcome to America.
    Dude!
    YouTube - Heywood Banks, Big Butter Jesus
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Those that think blasphemy is funny always floor me.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Those that think blasphemy is funny always floor me.
    There is ONLY ONE UNFORGIVABLE SIN, that sin is the sin of blasphemy.
    One second after death they won't be laughing ,and they'll have all eternity to think about it.
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

It would break in two only if it came to rest on a rocky ridge, not a flat plateau. There are many high and flat areas in most mountain ranges. God said it, that settles it.....whether you believe it or not!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123