Noah's Ark Discovered!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Noah's Ark Discovered!!

Noah's Ark Discovered!!

Saw this on Drudge Report today. Check it out, they are actually inside of the ark measuring a room. How awesome!
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Can you post a link to the story?

Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    Can you post a link to the story?
    'Noah's Ark' found in Turkey | The Sun |News
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

5. Again? How many times are they going to find that thing?

wolfhunter Guest
    What was believed to be the ark was found in the late 60s or early 70s, but the political clime around its location prevented anyone from examining the find from anywhere except by telescope. Since the find was at least partially encased in ice, telescopic exams were not definitive. Find the book In Search of Noah's Ark by Dave & Charles E. Sellier Balsiger
    Last edited by wolfhunter; 04-27-2010 at 09:11 PM. Reason: added authors' names

7. There's the movie of that book too. I saw it back in the 70's when I was a kid.- In Search of Noah's Ark (1976)

And wasn't there some satelite photographs claiming to be of the ark a few years back? I'm getting old fast maybe it was a lot of years ago.

wolfhunter Guest
    Yep, the movie left some stuff out. I recommend the book.

The satellite pics were of the presumed ark, caught in the ice. As the ice moves each year, the location of the ark has shifted.

If this is legit it would be great news. Of course even if it is there will be those that refuse to believe it. There are some that would not believe even if they met God face to face and of course there are others that think he got elected president last election.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Except that this is probably it. http://wyattmuseum.com/images/wpe24.jpg

You can even see this on Google Earth.

The bible said it came to rest in the "Mountains of Ararat.." The logical place is in a basin where water collects.

I don't know what they found underground, but I think it is something else. There is no record of the Ark breaking it's back as it would if it came to rest on a mountain.

-Doc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast