National Day Of Prayer.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: National Day Of Prayer.

National Day Of Prayer.

I would like to remind and encourage all of the believers on this site to take time to pray for our Nation Thursday. When you do take time to please read and meditate on 2 Chronicles 7:14. Remember it is a call to God's people. They are the ones that need to repent.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I've learned to read some; took me four years to read the bible. i reckon I understand a good deal of it.
    It wasn't what I expected in a lot of places.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post

I've learned to read some; took me four years to read the bible. i reckon I understand a good deal of it.
    It wasn't what I expected in a lot of places.
    Thanks again for your great contribution. NOT.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thanks HK4U, our church will be meeting at noon Thrus for prayer. The neighboring town is shutting down a street at the courthouse for a three hour ceremony of worship and community prayers.
    Does the "iceman" do this to all the threads he disagrees with??? If so why do the mods allow him??? Simple to remedy.

wolfhunter Guest
    The moderators have been very tolerant since the site opened. Iceman and a couple of others are irritating and disturbing, but on a post-to-post basis, they don't outright violate the terms for this forum.

My advice is to treat them as you would cow-pies in a pasture: just walk around them and keep on truckin'! If you step in them or play with them they will just stink that much more. Always works for me.

8. "If you wrestle with pigs, you'll end up smelling like one." - Pastor John Teeter
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Should have asked "what did you not understand" instead of getting irate. LOL, took me three months to read the Book of Job--guess I needed more patience than I had. Think I will open a thread to address his and others questions about the Bible if that is within the rules.

Exclamation On a side note....

The National day of prayer at the White house was canceled, but they still observed the Muslim prayer date at the White house with BHO's blessings....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by -06 View Post
    Should have asked "what did you not understand" instead of getting irate. LOL, took me three months to read the Book of Job--guess I needed more patience than I had. Think I will open a thread to address his and others questions about the Bible if that is within the rules.
    Like the signs at the zoo say, don't feed the bears. I can't see that going the way you would want it to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast