Happy Mothers Day Mom's
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Mothers Day Mom's

Talking Happy Mothers Day Mom's

I want to wish all the Mom's out there a Happy, and Safe Mothers day,,,
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Ditto.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Same here. Mom's are cool. Mine is gone now and she is definitely missed. I could talk to her about anything, and I mean anything. After she died a couple years ago, I found myself more than once reaching for the phone to tell her something or ask her opinion, only to remember...

I'll take this time to offer a tribute to my wife, who has been a fantastic Mom to our two sons... and me! She always said she felt like she was raising three boys, not two. You're the best, babe.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by MufDady View Post
    I want to wish all the Mom's out there a Happy, and Safe Mothers day,,,
    Thank you, MD. That is very sweet of you! I don't know what my family has planned for Sunday, but I DO know that it will be very special.

It is my prayer that ALL mothers, around the nation, are lovingly honored by their families on Mother's Day!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Thank you, MD. That is very sweet of you! I don't know what my family has planned for Sunday, but I DO know that it will be very special.

It is my prayer that ALL mothers, around the nation, are lovingly honored by their families on Mother's Day!
    You're our "forum Mom", so a special Happy Mothers Day to you ,Mom.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    You're our forum "Mom", so a special Happy Mothers Day to you ,Mom.
    Thank you, Ringo. I really like being dubbed "forum Mom"...that's very special. All of my 2A buddies, here at USACarry, are so sweet to me. I appreciate each one of very much.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Thank you, Ringo. I really like being dubbed "forum Mom"...that's very special. All of my 2A buddies, here at USACarry, are so sweet to me. I appreciate each one of very much.
    We are glad you are here. You have helped keep us, me especially, from getting to bent out of shape when someone irritates us almost to our boiling point. I believe a little righteous indignation is good but remind me if I get to far off track.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Happy Mother's Day, CW&M, our "forum Mom". It has indeed been a pleasure to make your acquaintance and you certainly do help to keep some of us "straight". I've actually tempered my language somewhat (I know you must find that hard to believe!) knowing that you're about. Good stuff.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Happy Mother's Day, CW&M, our "forum Mom". It has indeed been a pleasure to make your acquaintance and you certainly do help to keep some of us "straight". I've actually tempered my language somewhat (I know you must find that hard to believe!) knowing that you're about. Good stuff.
    Come on JJ. I can't believe you would ever need tempering.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Come on JJ. I can't believe you would ever need tempering.
    Well, HK, you are a gentleman and a scholar for that observation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast