Solid evidence why the new TSA full body scanners are bad!

Thread: Solid evidence why the new TSA full body scanners are bad!

Solid evidence why the new TSA full body scanners are bad!

FOXNews.com - TSA Worker Arrested After Jokes, Fight About Size of Genitalia

TSA Worker Arrested After Jokes, Fight About Size of Genitalia

FOXNews.com

A TSA worker in Miami was arrested when he "lost his mind" and attacked a colleague who repeatedly made fun of his small ***** after the security screener walked through a high-tech scanner that showed his genitalia, according to Miami-Dade police.

Miami-Dade Police Department

May 5: TSA agent Rolando Negrin was arrested for allegedly attacking a colleague who mocked the size of his *****.

A TSA worker in Miami was arrested when he "lost his mind" and attacked a colleague who repeatedly made fun of his small ***** after the security screener walked through a high-tech scanner that showed his genitalia, according to Miami-Dade police.

Rolando Negrin, 44, was arrested at Miami International Airport Wednesday morning following an altercation with a fellow screener, Hugh Osorno, Tuesday evening. Negrin is facing assault charges for allegedly beating Osorno with a baton in the airport's parking lot, NBC Miami reported.

Negrin had been embarrassed and enraged by constant ribbing from his colleagues after a training session with a "Whole Body Imaging" machine, according to the police affidavit.

"The X-ray revealed [Negrin] has a small ***** and co-workers made fun of him on a daily basis," according to the report.

Negrin showed up for work as usual Wednesday and can be seen in the uniform blue shirt and epaulets of the TSA in his booking photo. Osorno suffered abrasions on his back and arms from the attack, police said.

I've been through the full body scanners a couple of times and have been suspicious of what it was capable of. This brings up serious questions in my mind as to the level of privacy we're being forced to give up in the name of "public safety".

gf
    Last edited by Glock Fan; 05-07-2010 at 03:48 AM. Reason: added photo
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

3. If I walked thru one they'd probably make me buy an additional ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_I_Am View Post
    If I walked thru one they'd probably make me buy an additional ticket.
    If I walked through they would immediately move me to the handicapped section.

Just don't call me Mary after I walk through!

If I walked through it they would arrest me for carrying a concealed weapon!

I know, I know...a pen knife...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    If I walked through they would immediately move me to the handicapped section.
    Ditto.... Looks like one, But substantially smaller...
    Semper Fi

Uh Yea...Bad idea.. Here is an image that was produced by the scanner technology in use. Sorry if it is a bit graphic, but I think its warranted for this thread/discussion..

And then 3 years from now there will be evidence that links exposure to the type of energy emitted in the process required to produce this image and loss of brain function. The result will be an increase in Democraps... Conspiracy theory?

Humm..

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Them's fightin' words!

You don't spit in the wind, you don't pull the mask off the ol' Lone Ranger, you don't mess around with Jim...and you do NOT insult a man in this way. It's just asking for trouble!
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    If I walked through it they would arrest me for carrying a concealed weapon!
    :
    That's a "friendly" weapon, right?
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

wolfhunter Guest
    I'm so glad the Federal government is hiring such highly skilled and professional individuals.

To make these "security procedures" even more demeaning, remember the FACT that no airport screening of passengers has EVER caught a terrorist. They've been found PLANNING to fly and they've been found ON the plane, but not caught by the airport security measures.