The Elevator

Thread: The Elevator

The Elevator

An old Amish man traveled to the big city after decades of country living, was amazed at all of the things he had never seen. He had his son with him who had never been to a city. While walking around in a building they saw an elevator for the first time. As they stood there curiously watching, they saw a very old women get into the elevator and the door close. A few minutes later the elevator door opened again and out stepped a gorgeous young blond. The father turned to his son and said, "quick son, go home and get your mother!!
    AMERICA'S EPITAPH
    Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, He Gave Them Up To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    An Amish man traveled to the big city after decades of country living, was amazed at all of the things he had never seen. He had his son with him who had never been to a city. While walking around in a building they saw an elevator for the first time. As they stood there curiously watching, they saw a very old women get into the elevator and the door close. A few minutes later the elevator door opened again and out stepped a gorgeous young blond. The father turned to his son and said, "quick son, go home and get your mother!!
    That's cute, Ringo. Wouldn't it be nice if we could recapture our youth that easily?
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    That's cute, Ringo. Wouldn't it be nice if we could recapture our youth that easily?
    Ahmen to that Mom