Have Mullet will travel.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have Mullet will travel.

Have Mullet will travel.

I took in an eposide or two of Dog the bounty hunter.

Dog often carries a paint ball marker. In addition, large canisters of spray. Is that OC? That could clear out a very large area.
    How are those used as a non lethal weapons?

The clothing. The mesh shirts with his nipples sticking through? The tattoo's. I know it's judgemental sounding, but dress up like lowlifes, to catch lowlifes?

The part when Dog is taking the perp to jail. The pep talk. It's so phony.

The Dog's wife, Beth. She must be in a great deal of pain in her shoulders and back, after slinging those huge puppies around.

I want to know how, in the heat of Hawaii, Dog keeps that power mullet pulled together so nicely. Damn pseudo-pompedour (sp?) never moved. I did get a huge laugh when I first saw that giant bald spot in the back of his head, though. Kudos to Dog for having an excellent comb-over technique.

Interesting thing I found on the internet:
    Have Gun will travel.
    "I Never Draw My Gun, Unless I Intend to Use It" - The simple frontier motto of Paladin (Richard Boone), an ex-cavalry officer turned gun-for-hire on the western adventure HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL/CBS/1957-63. His calling card adorned with the knight (Paladin) chess piece read: "Have Gun-Will Travel...Wire Paladin San Francisco." He chose the knight symbol because "The knight can move in eight different directions at any given time. You never know where the attack is coming from."

Bounty hunting is like suicide IMHO. But the things they get away with are incredible. These guys will come right in someones home to search for someone. I gotta tell you, someone tries to come into my house and its not a proper law enforcement officer with probable cause, there will be a bloodbath. I am not having someone that ranks about as high as a walmart security guard breaking into my home because they think that someone might or might not be there. Whats the difference between that and a home invasion? The fact that someone went to a class for two weeks? yeah right.

However I should say that as a LEO myself I do not associate with criminals (outside of work) and that Booty hunters have no business at my door in the first place.
    -Austin

4. Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    ...Dog often carries a paint ball marker. . ..How are those used as a non lethal weapons?..."
    It's a pepperball gun. And he carries pepper spray because he's a former felon who can't carry a gun. As for other elements of the show remember that it's just that, a T.V. show. Reality television isn't real. People are always hamming it up and faking things to make it more interesting.

I wish I had enough hair for a mullet.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I gave mine up for lent.. Or was it a New Year's resolution... Can't recall... My wedding picture however... Yea I had it goin' on..

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

No Comment
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Right U R Ken View Post
    It's a pepperball gun. And he carries pepper spray because he's a former felon who can't carry a gun. As for other elements of the show remember that it's just that, a T.V. show. Reality television isn't real. People are always hamming it up and faking things to make it more interesting.
    LIke beth's puppies? Those are scary.

with a Bill Clinton accent... I feel yer pain.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Talking Concerning that big pepper spray canister....

I actually had the opportunity to use one of those. I was first responding officer to a fraternity fight on the lawn of one of the houses. I yelled a little bit, but no one was paying attention. I simply went to the car, got the big OC riot canister (I think it carried 1.5 pounds), and then did my best impression of a crop duster. I actually had to walk back and forth several times for all of the fellas to get the message. Luckily for me, due to my diet, I am not very susceptible to the effects of OC.

A taser, however......

The college administration was less than thrilled, but they weren't alone with 75 quarreling 18-22 year old men.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    I actually had the opportunity to use one of those. I was first responding officer to a fraternity fight on the lawn of one of the houses. I yelled a little bit, but no one was paying attention. I simply went to the car, got the big OC riot canister (I think it carried 1.5 pounds), and then did my best impression of a crop duster. I actually had to walk back and forth several times for all of the fellas to get the message. Luckily for me, due to my diet, I am not very susceptible to the effects of OC.

A taser, however......

The college administration was less than thrilled, but they weren't alone with 75 quarreling 18-22 year old men.
    Nice, lol.

Good job boomboy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast