‘Professor’ Calls for Mexican Revolt in America - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ‘Professor’ Calls for Mexican Revolt in America

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Sounds very oppresive. This is why many of the mexican people wish to live at least part time in the USA.
    Perhaps Hillary should work with mexico to strenthen it's economy instead of sending it's workforce north.
    Maybe help them clean up their crooked Guv-ment also?
    Want change? Vote the politicians for life out of a job.
    Change it from within.
    Mexicans wish to avoid oppression on a "part-time" basis? Interesting concept...

Hillary Clinton wouldn't have a clue as to how to strengthen any country's economy. Nothwistanding the fact that I question whether that's even in her job description. How about Mexico takes care of its own economy with its own money?

We're gonna help them clean up their crooked government? Yeah, we're the experts in "government with integrity" alright. You surely didn't mean to suggest that say, Hillary, would head this up? Again, Mexico can clean up its own sh#t-house gov't and we'll attempt to take care of ours.

Voting politicians for life out of a job is a guiding principle that I can agree with. All of them...out! Hopefully, we can change it from within but I'm starting to have real serious doubts.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

{Uh, rant off por favor ...**
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Enemy at the gate? No. Inside the gate. Wake up sheeple. The do nothing policies of the Federal Government has fostered this.

SHOCK VIDEO: ‘Professor’ Calls for Mexican Revolt in America
    I realize this won't be welcome.
    Do y'all think it would be possible to return to the topic of this thread for a moment? If you're interested in letting your opinion of this person's remarks be known to his employers I copied this from another forum:
    The speakers' name is Ron Gochez. He is a social studies teacher in the LAUSD.

Here is his H.S.:
    Santee Education Complex
    Phone: (213) 763-1000
    Los Angeles Unified School District
    Tel: 213-241-7000
    [email protected]
    Los Angeles Board of Education:
    Tel: 213-241-6389
    Email: [email protected]
    link to post quoted:
    Calguns.net - View Single Post - LA Teacher calls for Raza revolt against US.

{Okay -- rant on!**

And BTW -- are you people seriously stating we should adopt Mexican law for the reason that it's more restrictive than US law? I find that line of reasoning bizarre; I'd like to see the US return to following our own Constitution and leave other nations their own law.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Talking I think that the video is HILARIOUS!

As a staunch defender of free speech, I say let the idiot prattle on.

In the same way that the fools who lead groups like the Ku Klux Klan and the black liberation organizations operate, I say it is better to let the idiots say what they say where everyone can hear the ignorance they spew, as well as be able to deride and ridicule them at will. Let them commit acts of violence toward others, and they shall suffer the consequences.

I think that imbeciles are much like a bad fungus: Airing it out in the sunshine will go a long way towards eliminating the problem. If you instead try to suppress or cover up the issue, the fungus will spread like wildfire. We will ALWAYS be cursed with a certain (hopefully small) percentage of idiots and racists. Best to let them gather in a corner by themselves and leave the vast majority of normal people to their lives.

I thought it incredibly amusing that behind the guy spewing the hateful racist vitriol (can you imagine a white group calling themselves "The Race"?) was a big sign saying "Hate Speech is not Free Speech".

Methinks they do not understand hate speech OR free speech.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    As a staunch defender of free speech, I say let the idiot prattle on.

In the same way that the fools who lead groups like the Ku Klux Klan and the black liberation organizations operate, I say it is better to let the idiots say what they say where everyone can hear the ignorance they spew, as well as be able to deride and ridicule them at will. Let them commit acts of violence toward others, and they shall suffer the consequences.
    +1 That's the way it USED TO BE, and it worked.
    The Most Important Thing That You Can Do In This Life, Is To Determine "WHERE" You Will "LIVE" In The Next Life.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Mexicans wish to avoid oppression on a "part-time" basis? Interesting concept...

Hillary Clinton wouldn't have a clue as to how to strengthen any country's economy. Nothwistanding the fact that I question whether that's even in her job description. How about Mexico takes care of its own economy with its own money?

We're gonna help them clean up their crooked government? Yeah, we're the experts in "government with integrity" alright. You surely didn't mean to suggest that say, Hillary, would head this up? Again, Mexico can clean up its own sh#t-house gov't and we'll attempt to take care of ours.

Voting politicians for life out of a job is a guiding principle that I can agree with. All of them...out! Hopefully, we can change it from within but I'm starting to have real serious doubts.
    JJ, it was just a suggestion. I was only assuming it was part of Hillarys job. Do I think she is capable of the task? By no means. Hillary is still suffering PTSD from the sniper attack. I have no idea how to keep the mexicans contained within their borders. As long as their are jobs that invite them they will come. If they had jobs in their own country, they might stay there. Building a wall, or a moat is not going to happen. The legal mexicans that are here are organized, and they vote.

OUTTAHERE, I completely agree. While I stand strongly in favor of LEGAL immigration, those who come here illegally have already broken the law and should not be given the same benefits as citizens and legal immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    JJ, it was just a suggestion. I was only assuming it was part of Hillarys job. Do I think she is capable of the task? By no means. Hillary is still suffering PTSD from the sniper attack. I have no idea how to keep the mexicans contained within their borders. As long as their are jobs that invite them they will come. If they had jobs in their own country, they might stay there. Building a wall, or a moat is not going to happen. The legal mexicans that are here are organized, and they vote.
    Why do you think a wall (or other means to secure the border) won't ever happen? I know the outlook is bleak at the present but things can change. Hopefully the Arizona law will start to force that to happen. IMO a big part of the reason it was passed was to force the federal government to do SOMETHING, though in my opinion they have the right to pass the law to secure their border regardless of any other motives. My favorite comment on it was from "Sheriff Joe" who said "The law is no big deal to us in Maricopia County - we've been doing that for years."

As far as Mexico's economy that is their problem. I see your point but we need to focus our resources here, not in another country. Ive never agreed with this idea that the rest of the world is our problem. If we can help than fine but I don't think we have a responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    +1 That's the way it USED TO BE, and it worked.
    Unfortunately we as a country have gotten stupider and lazier, and have begun to go to actors, activists and other "famous people" to get our opinions nstead of thinking for ourselves.

Here is a reply to an e-mail I sent the school board.

This response is being sent to you as a result of your recent comments to the Los Angeles Unified school District.

Thank you for your comments regarding the personal activities of one our teachers. Let me assure you that we have reviewed the videotape extensively for any violations of District policy and we have come to the following conclusions:

The videotape was made at a public meeting that took place three years ago.

The teacher was apparently exercising his right to freedom of speech provided to him as a guarantee under the Constitution of the United States of America.

The activity took place at a non LAUSD site (UCLA).

Given that the video is three years old we have no way of determining whether the student referred to in the video was an actual student or former student of the teacher.

The teacher in question was participating on his personal time and the views he expressed during the gathering were his own and do not represent the opinions and views of the District.

There appears to be no direct violation of District policy.

Additionally, the teacher’s rights for political activity are protected under our bargaining agreement with the United Teachers of Los Angeles (please see below):

ARTICLE VII

NON-DISCRIMINATION

1.0 Pursuant to applicable Federal and State laws, the District and UTLA agree not to discriminate against any employee based upon race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or political or UTLA affiliation, and to have due regard for employees' privacy and constitutional rights as citizens.

Consequently it has been determined by our legal department that any punitive actions taken against this teacher for conducting his personal activities on his own time and under the given circumstances would be a violation of his Constitutional rights and our bargaining agreement.

As to the issue of the lessons taught in the classroom by this teacher, Mr. Gochez, like many LAUSD teachers, is required to submit a lesson plan to his principal in advance and his course work is consistently monitored to ensure that he adheres his proposed lesson plan.

We thank you for your concern and comments on this matter and assure you that we will continue to monitor this situation closely to ensure that District policies are maintained and adhered to by all District staff.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast