‘Professor’ Calls for Mexican Revolt in America
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ‘Professor’ Calls for Mexican Revolt in America

Exclamation ‘Professor’ Calls for Mexican Revolt in America

Enemy at the gate? No. Inside the gate. Wake up sheeple. The do nothing policies of the Federal Government has fostered this.

SHOCK VIDEO: ‘Professor’ Calls for Mexican Revolt in America
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    The war on Imperialism? There are no empires being built today.
    The war on Capitalism? Where does the "professor" think the money for his salary come from?

I have a suggestion.

Why don't we just have a seperate forum for Alex Jones products? It would save some of the members here the trouble of cutting and pasting the links.

It would also save those of us who know Alex Jones from clicking that forum.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    I have a suggestion.

Why don't we just have a separate forum for Alex Jones products? It would save some of the members here the trouble of cutting and pasting the links.

It would also save those of us who know Alex Jones from clicking that forum.
    How about a separate forum for fools like you? Can I get a second somebody?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I dont get it...He thinks that Americans are trying to keep Mexicans out, its not true, we just want them to come here legally, AND stop the drugs from crossing the border....Hes got too much hate in his heart. He needs to wake up, there is no Imperialism here, we didnt kill 40,000 Mexicans, they died trying to sneak into this country, go through the legal channels, and you wont die, or worry about getting shipped back.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

What gets me is he is allowed to teach students in this country and poison their minds. Just another reason not to send a child to the public education mess.

As a new member I hope I don’t offend anyone, however I would defend free speech, but not the content that the professor is spewing.

New Immigration Laws: Read to the bottom or you will miss the message...

1 There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.

2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.

3. All government business will be conducted in our language.

4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.

5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office

6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.

7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.

8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.

9.. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.

10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted &, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.

Too strict?......

The above laws are the current immigration laws of MEXICO !!!

These sound fine to me, NOW, how can we get these laws to be America's immigration laws??

WAKE UP, AMERICA - we are about to lose our country.........
    Kill them all and let God sort them out!

Quote Originally Posted by OUTTAHERE View Post

4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.

6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.

7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.

8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.

9.. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.

10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted &, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.

Too strict?......

These sound fine to me, NOW, how can we get these laws to be America's immigration laws??

Sounds very oppresive. This is why many of the mexican people wish to live at least part time in the USA.
    Perhaps Hillary should work with mexico to strenthen it's economy instead of sending it's workforce north.
    Maybe help them clean up their crooked Guv-ment also?
    Want change? Vote the politicians for life out of a job.
    Change it from within.

Quote Originally Posted by OUTTAHERE View Post

Too strict?......

+1. If those immigration laws are good enough for Mexico, they're certainly good enough for the U.S.A.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast