Gay Marriage - Page 8
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay Marriage

The 10mm is one of those chamberings I have always been interested in...

WAY BACK WHEN then Cold Delta Elite 1st came out in 10mm my Uncle got one. I seem to recall it was nearly a wrist breaker with recoil. Was it all in my mind or did the substantially reduce the loading on them now?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gay Al View Post
    Ohh, I like 9mm and .45ACP, but I also like 10mm too. ;)
    Welcome back Al, good to see you posting here again.
    10mm us a great cartridge and I also like the 1911 based Delta Elite. However, I don't currently own one and it's an expensive caliber to add to the stable. I'll only have another if I find a deal on a pistol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

WAY BACK WHEN then Cold Delta Elite 1st came out in 10mm my Uncle got one. I seem to recall it was nearly a wrist breaker with recoil. Was it all in my mind or did the substantially reduce the loading on them now?
    As always, recoil is extremely subjective. You may find that after you shoot more pistols with heavy recoil the 10mm isn't so bad.

ON TOPIC: I think the government should get out of the marriage business. As long as it is a voluntary act between consenting adults I don't care.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    I dont know what your thinking... But I had to leave my firearm at home and was afraid I was about to get my butt kicked! Thats why I stayed by YOUR side. We looked like a couple. LOL
    Mom is so very proud of "her boys" and the way they look out for each other!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

10mm isn't too bad once you get used to it. I took my Glock 20 out a couple of months back and put 100rnds of 180gr. UMC Remington FMJ's through it. Later that evening I noticed the area on my grip hand, between my thumb and fore finger was a little sore

As for a watered down 10mm, the FBI tried it with less than favorable results. You are better off with a .40 S&W than a 10mm lite.

6. My personal belief is that Homosexuality is wrong. However, I dont believe that it is different from any other sin. It is no more and no less a sin than murder or lying. Although commonlaw dictates differently.

There does however, need to be some sort of regulation on Homosexuality so that children will not have to see it and think its normal behavior. I, personally do not allow my children around drug users nor do I allow them around homosexuals.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

welcome

welcome back big gay AL.

May I remind all of you, that you are way off topic.

This thread is about gay marriage.

I have a 9" Barrel in 10mm for the T/C Contender.

I have taken it Deer Hunting once. Did not see a deer that weekend.

It is one of my more accurate firearms. This 10mm reminds me of a laser.

The recoil is not bad in the T/C.

If I get bored I might put a scope on it, and see what groups it will do at 50-75 yards.

KN1080: And what would you think about a prim and proper gay couple who would not allow their artificially inseminated/surrogate born/adopted/etc. children to associate with you because you hold hands with your heterosexual wife, or you kiss you heterosexual wife, or you whisper sweet nothings in the ear of your heterosexual wife IN PUBLIC! Such sexual behaviour right out there in the open! It's indecent!

How would you judge that stance or position on to whom a married couple would tolerate their children being exposed?
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

My personal belief is that Homosexuality is wrong. However, I dont believe that it is different from any other sin. It is no more and no less a sin than murder or lying. Although commonlaw dictates differently.

There does however, need to be some sort of regulation on Homosexuality so that children will not have to see it and think its normal behavior. I, personally do not allow my children around drug users nor do I allow them around homosexuals.
    How do you know if they are homosexuals?

My personal belief is that Homosexuality is wrong. However, I dont believe that it is different from any other sin. It is no more and no less a sin than murder or lying. Although commonlaw dictates differently.
    All sin is offensive to God, however, God has made it very clear that the sin of homosexuality IS DIFFERENT. God specifically singled out homosexuality, declaring homosexuality an ABOMINATION, meaning that the sin of homosexuality was not only offensive, it was DISGUSTING and made Him SICK.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

11. Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    Homosexuality, ABSOLUTELY IS a choice. There is a point where they decided that this behavior was acceptable to them despite how wrong it is. We have made way too many accomodations for people with this disorder. There are even churches that they can go to now where they can pretend to be christians. What they need to do is spend some time with the lord and ask for a healing hand.

If I am wrong and they are not consciously deciding to behave this poorly, perhapps we classify this as a mental illness and actually research and develop a treatment.
    KN, I respect your beliefs, but consider this. First of all, same sex marriage should be called a ‘UNION’ and not marriage. Marriage is between a male and a female. You can not change the definitions of words for ones convenience. Second, you mentioned that being gay is by choice. Tell me, at what point in your life did you decide to be heterosexual or a homosexual? I am sorry to inform your ill inform notion that we are either born heterosexual, or homosexual. It is not by choice. I am a heterosexual and can not for the life of me remember when I made a choice of being heterosexual or homosexual. Open your mind and think about it. In the animal kingdom, homos are shunned and sometimes destroyed by their own species, as humans we are compassionate and understanding, that is the difference. I have accepted a long time ago that that Homos are no different then you or me other then the sexual orientation, but then again who cares?
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast