Gay Marriage - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay Marriage

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    All sin is offensive to God, however, God has made it very clear that the sin of homosexuality IS DIFFERENT. God specifically singled out homosexuality, declaring homosexuality an ABOMINATION, meaning that the sin of homosexuality was not only offensive, it was DISGUSTING and made Him SICK.
    very interesting. Do you happen to have any scripture off the top of your head to that effect? Im curious and would like to look.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    All sin is offensive to God, however, God has made it very clear that the sin of homosexuality IS DIFFERENT. God specifically singled out homosexuality, declaring homosexuality an ABOMINATION, meaning that the sin of homosexuality was not only offensive, it was DISGUSTING and made Him SICK.
    Does this mean we won't be seeing you on Castro street, with a red bandanna in your pocket Mr. Ringo?

GAY LIFESTYLE SITE. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY HOMOSEXUALITY.
    Gay Hanky Code, Bandanna Code Meanings

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Ringo, I will ask you the same question, at what point in time did you decide you were going to be a **** or a heterosexual?? Why not just get over it and accept the fact that they are no different then you other then their sexual preference.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Sorry, but I have to chime in.
    Your sexuality is a behavior, an action. Behavior is a learned trait reinforced through repetitive acts. To become at ease with deviant behavior, any deviant behavior, does not make it acceptable. It just makes it easier for one to accept. IF YOU decide to deviant from the norm, so be it. As earlier posted, this abomination is upon your shoulders not mine. IMHO you'll be judged on your actions, it's your deal. I will not step between you and your God. Not for me to pass judgement. BUT--- Do not expect me to agree or support or rename or go along with. Do NOT name it anything but what it is, a UNION. I have no problem with rights of property or any other estate issues concerning your UNOIN. I do take issue with adopting children. Behavior is a learn trait and with that children will think it is acceptable, they don't know the difference. I don;t believe as a society that we should allow deviant behavior taught to children. Again, IMHO.
    I'm sure to incite some on this site, this is not my intent. I respect all and only ask for the same treatment. For those that feel the need to rebuke, please feel free.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Just my opinion.
    Marriage is a biblical base social order. In the Catholic Church is is a Sacrament. Only because the government required us to have a license does it become secular. So as far as my FAITH and MARRIAGE is concerned it will be based on those principals and not on political feelings of equality.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Sorry, but I have to chime in.
    Your sexuality is a behavior, an action. Behavior is a learned trait reinforced through repetitive acts. To become at ease with deviant behavior, any deviant behavior, does not make it acceptable. It just makes it easier for one to accept. IF YOU decide to deviant from the norm, so be it. As earlier posted, this abomination is upon your shoulders not mine. IMHO you'll be judged on your actions, it's your deal. I will not step between you and your God. Not for me to pass judgement. BUT--- Do not expect me to agree or support or rename or go along with. Do NOT name it anything but what it is, a UNION. I have no problem with rights of property or any other estate issues concerning your UNOIN. I do take issue with adopting children. Behavior is a learn trait and with that children will think it is acceptable, they don't know the difference. I don;t believe as a society that we should allow deviant behavior taught to children. Again, IMHO.
    I'm sure to incite some on this site, this is not my intent. I respect all and only ask for the same treatment. For those that feel the need to rebuke, please feel free.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)
    I agree that homos should not adopt children. It is not a natural state of being. What I am suggesting and saying is that homos are born as homos just like you were born as a hetero. Accept it! Or tell me when you decided to be a hetero. It is not a behavior, but a genetic imbalance as difficult as it my be to comprehend.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gay Al View Post
    Ohh, I like 9mm and .45ACP, but I also like 10mm too. ;)
    Hello, Al!! Nice to see you back!

If I may comment, just briefly, on the topic...

There are some things I like and can be considered a "fan" of, and some things not. For example, I am not a "fan" of short pants (on me...ugh!), beets, 10mm pistols, Scotch whiskey, or - for that matter - homosexuality. I would be offended if someone came to me to try to force me to partake of any of these things. At the same time, I don't ridicule people who DO eat beets, or drink Scotch, or wear short pants...among other things. I tend to distance myself from those who engage in these activities (stretching the analogy here...) to excess, like someone getting sloppy with Scotch, or whose pants are so short they border on the obscene, or who "flame" their homosexuality, because that's where my comfort level is. I appreciate those who respect that comfort level, and I expect that those people in turn appreciate my not ranting about THEIR behavior. (I believe that only because I believe that people tend to judge other people by themselves...an "Ektarr Law".)

I don't tolerate people who behave differently than I would as much as I try to ignore it...as long as it doesn't affect me, I have nothing to say about it. And isn't this what we're asking Society to do for us with respect to the Right to carry??

I have this list of things I refer to as "Ektarr's Laws"...little observations and beliefs I've accumulated over the years that serve me well. One of them is: "You can't help your Heart."

Anyone who's ever really been in Love knows that there's no sense to it...you just are. Asking someone to try to rationalize themselves OUT of Love is ludicrous. Giving people - of all stripes - the benefit of the doubt, I conclude that people fall in Love with their partners simply because they have no choice...you can't help your heart.

There's a lot more to the "Ektarrian Philosophy", but that's all I have for now. Just my opinion.

I also don't particularly care for 9mm's.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    How do you know if they are homosexuals?
    Oh, that's easy, just look for the guys with the pink pistols.

Or those who might still be in the striped pajamas with the pink triangle, like what the Nazis made them wear in the concentration camps. Oh wait, sorry they're all dead.
    Big Gay Al: Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    An unarmed person speaking of the benefits of gun control is like a
    eunuch speaking about the benefits of sexual abstinence.

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    I agree that homos should not adopt children..
    Better than not having any parents at all. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with the ability to be a good provider/guardian. The gay people I have known have all been genuinely good people and the kids would be much better off with them.

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    I agree that homos should not adopt children. It is not a natural state of being. What I am suggesting and saying is that homos are born as homos just like you were born as a hetero. Accept it! Or tell me when you decided to be a hetero. It is not a behavior, but a genetic imbalance as difficult as it my be to comprehend.
    God created Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve. God didn't make a mistake, OOPS is not in God's vocabulary. Uncontrolled lust is a choice, be it adultery, fornication, homosexuality, lesbianism, child molesting, etc., the more taboo the more the lust with these individuals. It's a disease everyone is born with, it's called SIN and God gave us the right to choose to sin or not to sin.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast