45 12.20%
  • 61 to 65

46 12.47%
  • 66+

44 11.92%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Curious what the age demographic is at USACarry

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I must have been real depressed on Saturday.... I bought two guns :)
    Now you are beginning to depress me. It has been several months sense my last purchase. Guess I will have to get on the ball.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

My wife mentioned once that I spend a lot of money on guns and ammo. My response was that I could be spending money on women and booze, take your pick. She laughed, saying that if I could find someone else who would put up with all the bs from an old, bald, grouchy, biker type, then go for it. That really depressed me, so I bought a Taurus 1911. So there.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I would say it looks at this time like about half still fairly young and the other half geezers like myself.
    Well, you're not the only geezer here The only thing wrong with being a geezer is that body parts have a tendency to start being troublesome....

Quote Originally Posted by MNSteve View Post
    Well, you're not the only geezer here The only thing wrong with being a geezer is that body parts have a tendency to start being troublesome....
    Don't I know it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

6. 30 got to me. That was the first birthday granny didn't send me a card with five bucks in it. I wished she wouldn't, I had a lot more five dollar bills than her. At 40 I started thinking I might actually know some crap; I liked 40. Kimber's got the right idea: screw it, go buy a new gun. Oh and, 45.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    lots of guys I knew never had a chance to get this old.....
    I'm sure glad you did. You're my bestest friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    I voted...and it's nice that it's anonymous!
    You dear lady are "forever young"!

56 - 60 >>> I'd say heart of the "boomers"!

Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    You dear lady are "forever young"!
    Now THAT truly brought a smile to my face, CapGun. Thank you for such a kind compliment!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

The largest group is my age group - 56-60. In fact us AARP-eligible members (over 55) account for nearly half of the respondents.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast