45 12.23%
  • 61 to 65

46 12.50%
  • 66+

43 11.68%
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Curious what the age demographic is at USACarry

Cool Age

I voted in the 66+ group and was proud to do so. It beats the alternative of not being here anymore!

3. I'm 34.......

You'd have to figure in the % of women answering for a + or - correctness, cuz they lie about their age.
    IM KIDDING!!
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

5. Just voted 54.... I know there must be reason while I am still here. great thread
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Pretty broad group across all ages. NICE to see.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Unfetteredmight is interested in the age grouping vis a vis 2A issues. I would be interested in knowing what level of education and ability to write in grammatically correct english and spelling equates to some of the 2A and other comments that appear on this forum. I can understand a few of the "mistakes" and a few of the "typo errors" but a great deal of what I read indicates a drastic shotcoming in anything that resembles correct composition and spelling. If all you will be doing is hurling insults on my comments, just look in the mirror and you know who I am talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Unfetteredmight is interested in the age grouping vis a vis 2A issues. I would be interested in knowing what level of education and ability to write in grammatically correct english and spelling equates to some of the 2A and other comments that appear on this forum. I can understand a few of the "mistakes" and a few of the "typo errors" but a great deal of what I read indicates a drastic shotcoming in anything that resembles correct composition and spelling. If all you will be doing is hurling insults on my comments, just look in the mirror and you know who I am talking about.
    you mean like "shotcoming" ^ ?

Graduated high school, and radio school, and jump school, and was a journeyman tool and die maker for 18 years, and worked in nursing at the VA for 10 years......... I spell incorrectly when it suits my point, but I have to pass a test for no one.... any more.......
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

but I have to pass a test for no one.... any more.......

Semper Fi, my friend, Semper Fi!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    but I have to pass a test for no one.... any more.......

Semper Fi, my friend, Semper Fi!
    Semper Fi...... er ...... Semper Fidelis ....
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

11. Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    English Should be capitalized

Shotcoming Should be short coming
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast