• 56 to 60

45 12.20%
  • 61 to 65

46 12.47%
  • 66+

44 11.92%
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Curious what the age demographic is at USACarry

Hey Jay and wooddoctor: I just felt mischievous and wanted to stir the pot a bit so I replied as I did. To appreciate interesting replies, I followed my own excuses by misspelling a word and not capitalizing a word; I wanted to see if anyone really would read my reply instead of just getting angry, which is OK by me. I do apologize to those who took my reply a little too seriously and certainly enjoyed Jay's comment about not caring or explaining to anyone about what he writes and how he writes it.

3. Kel.....

Ohhh shoot! I was hoping your feathers would ruffle and your feelings get hurt and run to Luke and start screaming “Banning”.

Bill
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Speaking of reading..... this whole thread, except for a few posts, is in response to the original poster's intent about age.... NOT education, or spelling..... just sayin'
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

Hey Jay: I'm 69 years old and as you said about spelling and grammar, I really do not care very much about what I say, where I say it, and to whom I say it as long as it is not truly bad language or the initiating of a personal slur-I'm too old to worry about consequences or what people think of me--I get up in morning feeling fine and nothing else really matters much--as I get older, my expectations of life get less and less with feeling in good health about the only thing that counts. Just found an awful lot of "funny" spelling and felt like sayin something. Hope I am forgiven if this was somewhat upsetting. (think I spelled everything correctly). It is nice to "banter" with fine gentlemen on this forum.

I re-thought my first response, and decided to edit it. I could care less if someones spelling/grammar bother's you, but make your point in a relevant thread..... and this thread ain't relevant to that subject.

our post (#59) would likely not be taken as banter by anyone.

Hve a gud day .... get it?
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy

Hey Jay: Last post and look-see at this thread for me and I'm sure you are happy--no need to respond. Lighten up my fellow forum member. I apologized and made a mistake--I'm sorry. Your comments literally seethe with anger even after I have apologized---just do not understand it. Goodbye and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey Jay: Last post and look-see at this thread for me and I'm sure you are happy--no need to respond. Lighten up my fellow forum member. I apologized and made a mistake--I'm sorry. Your comments literally seethe with anger even after I have apologized---just do not understand it. Goodbye and have a nice day.
    Seethe? nah.... not even close...... gee, I haven't seethed in a long time...

Blog Entries
    I like this crowd. At 45 I'm one of the younger guys for once!

10. Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey Jay and wooddoctor: I just felt mischievous and wanted to stir the pot a bit so I replied as I did. To appreciate interesting replies, I followed my own excuses by misspelling a word and not capitalizing a word; I wanted to see if anyone really would read my reply instead of just getting angry, which is OK by me. I do apologize to those who took my reply a little too seriously and certainly enjoyed Jay's comment about not caring or explaining to anyone about what he writes and how he writes it.
    . Hey Kel, we love you anyway. Even though you are a ignorant and illiterate.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Just the other day a lady friend asked me how old I was and I told her I've celebrated my 39th birthday 30 times... that shut the nosey old broad up for awhile!
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast