Any XBOX gamers??

Thread: Any XBOX gamers??

Any XBOX gamers??

Just wondering if we have an XBOX gamers on the forum. I thought it may be fun to hook up and play some Call of Duty, Left for Dead, ect with some fellow USACarry members.

My Gamertag is:
    pbflatliner2
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

My gamertag is USACarry but don't get time to play online anymore. Don't even think I have Xbox live membership anymore.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    My gamertag is USACarry but don't get time to play online anymore. Don't even think I have Xbox live membership anymore.
    Ya, Luke I added you awhile back but have not seen you online in forever.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

5. If you do computer (not console) online games, have you ever tried Aces High? Its a WWII flight sim, but you can also drive a bunch of vehicles (don't know why you would, but a lot of folks do). Obviously you need a good joystick and a headset. There are dozens of fighters, bombers, fighter-bombers, torpedo bombers etc. They have aircraft from England, America, Germany, Italy, Japan and Russia.

You ask if they have a Spitfire? They have like 6, a Spit I, IX, XIV, XVI, a Seafire (can land on carriers) and more. Heck, they have two Yaks: 9U and 9T. They do an excellent job of modeling the differences in the aircraft. It's a good community, folks tend to be older and a little more mature.

Their website is hitechcreations.com. The download is free and you get two weeks free without giving them a credit card number. Once I'm back employed you'll find me on there as Taffy2, flying my beloved B24J Liberator (4-engined American bomber) or in my little plywood Yak-9U. Check them out if you like flight sims :)