Frito Lay threatens boycott of Fiesta bowl
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frito Lay threatens boycott of Fiesta bowl

Thumbs down Frito Lay threatens boycott of Fiesta bowl

I have heard that Frito Lay is considering pulling sponsorship of the fiesta Bowl in AZ. I do not know if the decision is final yet but if they do I will boycott all of their products. I think an e-mail and or phone call to their corporate office to let them know might be in order.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

3. Frito Lay, the good people who brought us one my favorite stereotype mascots, The Frito Bandito?

Ange

Just an update. I did talk to a representative of Frito Lay and was told that although there was a protest group trying to pressure them into pulling advertising that there was no plans on doing that. Hopefully that is correct. We will have to wait and see.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

To be clear, Frito Lay is not "threatening" to boycott AZ. Instead, like Starbucks, they are being "pressured" by a minority grooup of activists to support an agenda aimed at attempting to fight our existing laws and traditions.

Hispanic coalition calls for Frito-Lay boycott | wfaa.com | Dallas - Fort Worth Local News

Plano-based Frito-Lay urged to drop sponsorship of Arizona sporting events | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Dallas Business News

By all means, let them know that this is not appropriate for a business to let themselves be stampeded into a rash decision with far-reaching consequences. Make rational comments on the news sites and contact Frito-Lay with your opinion as consumers.
    Reality, DEAL with IT!

Frito Lay is owned by Pepsi.

mojo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Frito Lay is owned by Pepsi.
    I drink Coke anyway
    I've said it in here and other places..........band together and boycot all the companies, groups, states etc that are boycoting AZ. it will send a message if you let them know. otherwise we remain the silent majority......

Hispanics represent a huge portion of the population. The politicians, are going to pander to this large group.

I am not surprised the "activists" are knocking on the corporations door.

It is all about votes, and profits. Nothing else matters. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    I drink Coke anyway
    I've said it in here and other places..........band together and boycot all the companies, groups, states etc that are boycoting AZ. it will send a message if you let them know. otherwise we remain the silent majority......
    Yep!! Coke a Cola and Goldenflake!! I think their chips are better anyway!!

Pepsi just got off an AFA boycott. I don't think they want another one in their future!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by ecocks View Post
    To be clear, Frito Lay is not "threatening" to boycott AZ. Instead, like Starbucks, they are being "pressured" by a minority grooup of activists to support an agenda aimed at attempting to fight our existing laws and traditions.

Hispanic coalition calls for Frito-Lay boycott | wfaa.com | Dallas - Fort Worth Local News

Plano-based Frito-Lay urged to drop sponsorship of Arizona sporting events | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Dallas Business News

By all means, let them know that this is not appropriate for a business to let themselves be stampeded into a rash decision with far-reaching consequences. Make rational comments on the news sites and contact Frito-Lay with your opinion as consumers.
    Hispanic coalition??? The illegals NOW have a coalition? Tell those criminal turkeys that they better keep their mouths shut or we'll stop EVERY DARN one of them and ask for their Drivers License, Registration, proof of insurance,and GREEN Card. And if they don't haveall that info, the whole darn Hispanic Coalition will be returned to Mexico.

How dare some bunch of criminals try to push their way in DEMANDING rights now, or their own political agenda!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast