Daughter getting married
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Daughter getting married

Daughter getting married

Our daughter is finally "tying the knot". They are having a sea side ceremony and blow out at some plantation house. She is our only girl. Think I will do the "Meet the Fokkers" thing and not turn loose of her arm when the preacher asks who gives this woman away. The groom is not my favorite type of gentleman but he is changing. I told him that he was not very much of a man if he could not protect his family. Must have sunk in for now they are into the martial arts and spending time at the range. His request for a wedding gift is a 9mm. Maybe he is changing--he surely had a lot of room to. He voted for nobammy---and then told me about it. Hope they have a wonderful and long life together.

Quote Originally Posted by -06 View Post
    Our daughter is finally "tying the knot". They are having a sea side ceremony and blow out at some plantation house. She is our only girl. Think I will do the "Meet the Fokkers" thing and not turn loose of her arm when the preacher asks who gives this woman away. The groom is not my favorite type of gentleman but he is changing. I told him that he was not very much of a man if he could not protect his family. Must have sunk in for now they are into the martial arts and spending time at the range. His request for a wedding gift is a 9mm. Maybe he is changing--he surely had a lot of room to. He voted for nobammy---and then told me about it. Hope they have a wonderful and long life together.
    Congradulations about the upcomming wedding. May they have a long and happy marriage. A wedding present of a 9mm? Household items might be money better spent. However, it is your only daughters wedding. Do what is right for your little girl.

It is hard to give your little girl away. I went down that road about 5 years ago. Perhaps you can have a positive influence on the son in law.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

"He voted for nobammy---and then told me about it."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX B N M

And you didn't kill him? Maybe you should start asking yourself if HE is the bigger MAN than you! Sounds to me like HE'S the one with the cohones, not you.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just messin' wid cha!

A proud time to be a dad. Not yet for me about another 10 to 12 years would be about right. I Wish them good luck and many years of happiness and love.

As far as the voting for the current moron in office goes,... Well, blaming folks just ain't gonna work. Getting them to fix it, well that's another matter..

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

A wedding...how lovely, -06. Please give your daughter, the beautiful bride, a hug from "Mom" at USACarry...and extend to her my wishes for a lifelong marriage filled with love, happiness and dreams come true.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Congratulations!! I know what you're going through. I sent one down the isle and have two more to go.

It's all good... Oldest daughter has been married for years, her son grads from High school in 2 weeks...

Youngest of the three girls is getting a divorced from the sp**m doner and has moved back in with her 3 sons.
    Their still your girls and still welcomed home...

Congrats!
    Semper Fi

wolfhunter Guest
    Congratulations, -06! Best wishes to the couple.

LOL, held it together till the dancing thingy after the wedding. I got to dance with the new bride and went well till I reminded her that we used to dance with her standing on my shoes. Well she went to boo hooing and then it was the "shower works" for both of us. She stained my shirt and I washed her shoulder. Pretty soon the whole crowd was squalling. They were all good tears. Sure didn't expect to cry like a baby in front of everyone. They are headed off to England/France right away. My little girl is all grown up. The wedding was on the seashore and so very beautiful. It was a "sand ceremony" where they pour different colored sand into a larger cylinder. For all you dads with "little" girls-- hang onto your hats-- it will not be long.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast