What Air Force base is this

Thread: What Air Force base is this

What Air Force base is this

This is another one of those conspricy theroy's videos But I did notice something odd about the base or air port.
    If you click onto maps and leave the Satellite view the airport will disappear. with no notaion of an airport or runway. This doesn't happen when you go to Atlanta or Warrner Robbins AFB or for that matter no other air port of Air Force base will do this?

YouTube - Emergency ALERT (Must See) Relocation ? NWO

3. That is the Former Naval Air Station Green Cove Springs... it closed down in the 80s. Its a private air field now surrounded by an industrial park.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    That is the Former Naval Air Station Green Cove Springs... it closed down in the 80s. Its a private air field now surrounded by an industrial park.
    Thanks.

5. anytime.
    Retired US Army Medic
    www.nationofshooters.com

Now I understand why those trailers and vans are on the flightline. But it still doesn't explain why that one air port does not register on the map.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    Now I understand why those trailers and vans are on the flightline. But it still doesn't explain why that one air port does not register on the map.
    I looked it up... its actually a private, one runway airfield. Its called "reynolds airpark" and its FAA airpark identifier is FL60. A private airfield will not always appear.
    Retired US Army Medic
    www.nationofshooters.com

One more point here, the photos on goggle map can be several years old, when I look at my barn I see the roof that was replaced with galv-alum (shiny metal) over 3 years ago, but no pond (60x50), and no shooting back stop (where I put the pond dirt) that was put in 2 years ago.....
    so this photo can be way out of date, and the vans some government mod in process from the Bush era, and yes government vans are often generic white.... why so many, good place to store them, ever seen the air force bone yard.......
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Random codes

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    This is another one of those conspricy theroy's videos But I did notice something odd about the base or air port.
    If you click onto maps and leave the Satellite view the airport will disappear. with no notaion of an airport or runway. This doesn't happen when you go to Atlanta or Warrner Robbins AFB or for that matter no other air port of Air Force base will do this?

YouTube - Emergency ALERT (Must See) Relocation ? NWO
    The vertical colume is a specific message(code),the east & west is a random message -which could be anything- And its an AF Site,NOT a Base-There's a differance.