Thread: Prayers needed...

Prayers sent.

In prayer, sis.
    Curt Lovelace
    Bible believing, gun toting pastor
    Acton, Maine

You can count on it Mom.
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

Even us heathen Buddhists are in on it, Mom!

A stick with your name and prayer was burned at the Goma ceremony this morning.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    A stick with your name and prayer was burned at the Goma ceremony this morning.
    Thank you, Boomboy. That was especially thoughtful and I appreciate it very much.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

My sincere and heartfelt thanks to ALL of you for your caring prayers. I am so blessed by my wonderful friends here @ USACarry. I really have only one item in my "Bucket List" and that is the immense pleasure of meeting each of you in person one day. Maybe God, in His loving mercy, just instructed His angels, "Make it so".
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

You will be in our prayers.

Thumbs up

That's easy enough, consider it done.My 77 year old aunt had both eyes done last year and had no problem.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good." - George Washington

More than happy to do it for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    As I approach cataract surgery on my left eye (June 9th), your prayers would be greatly appreciated. Cataract surgery has become very routine...my mother-in-law had them removed from both of her eyes last year...but there is always a risk with any surgery. Knowing that God is ALWAYS listening, I ask my Forum Buddies to say a little prayer for me! Thanks, in advance. It's appreciated beyond words.
    i'll keep you in my prayers, i am going to have my right one done some time in the future. the left is not as bad as the right.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast