Prayers needed... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prayers needed...

Prayer antenna is up for ya, CWM!
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    i'll keep you in my prayers, i am going to have my right one done some time in the future. the left is not as bad as the right.
    If all goes well with the surgery on my left eye, I'm going to have the right eye done, too. I feel the need to get it taken care of BEFORE Obamacare kicks in and it becomes a moot issue!

Thank you for your prayers, oldvet. Prayer is the most precious gift that one person can give to another!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Prayer antenna is up for ya, CWM!
    Thanks, JJ. There was never any doubt in my mind that you'd be a prayer warrior for me!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

mojo Guest
    A walk in the park CW&M........"May God guide the surgeons hands"

Cataract surgery rescheduled...

Wanted to let all of you wonderful prayer warriors know that my cataract surgery has been rescheduled. Instead of Wednesday June 9th, it is now set up for Wednesday, June 30th. The rescheduling isn't for anything serious. But, God IS in control as the extra time WILL allow this terrible case of poison ivy, on both of my arms and hands, to clear up in time. I jiust can't seem to stay out of trouble. I keep telling my friends that my life keeps getting in the way of my plans.

God IS good...all the time...God IS good!

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Wanted to let all of you wonderful prayer warriors know that my cataract surgery has been rescheduled. Instead of Wednesday June 9th, it is now set up for Wednesday, June 30th. The rescheduling isn't for anything serious. But, God IS in control as the extra time WILL allow this terrible case of poison ivy, on both of my arms and hands, to clear up in time. I jiust can't seem to stay out of trouble. I keep telling my friends that my life keeps getting in the way of my plans.

God IS good...all the time...God IS good!
    It must be going around. We were at our in laws Monday and my wife and daughter both ended up with poison ivy.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123