GOD Is Busy - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOD Is Busy

I got the joke. It is funny. Now for your dose of reality.

1) Professor calls the campus poe lees on the classroom emergency phone next to the dias.

2) SEAL is arrested for assault with multiple witnesses, at least some of which are not turbo-Christians.

3) SEAL is booted from all of his classes and the degree program he was working so hard toward and no credits will be able to be transferred.

4) Professor presses charges.

5) The charges stick in a court of law and the SEAL is sentenced to 90 days in jail, during which he's demoted for criminal conduct.

6) Professor files civil lawsuit against SEAL for medical bills related to broken glasses, nose, and jaw, as well as reparative dental work.

7) On a wave of anti-military and anti-veteran fervor that the case has whipped up, the professor wins a judgement of $150,000.

8) SEAL gets out of jail, now busted down to an E-2 and will be paying for that one, brash act for the rest of his life.

The End.

The lesson is thus, military people know, even the ones who apparently don't, that their job is to defend Americans, even the arrogant jerkoff Americans, not to attack them physicly.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

3. umm... cathy.... did I miss the punchline?
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Reality, Now with 100% fewer punchlines. Because in reality, there's nothing funny about a physicly fit, if ill-disciplined, warrior beating a collegiate academic into unconsciousness over a difference of opinion about religion.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

5. Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    Reality, Now with 100% fewer punchlines.
    LOL...thanks!
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

God is Busy

Well I posted this JOKE because I though it was funny, not to get people upset. After reading some of the post on this JOKE, I thank that some of you need to unplug your computers, through them in the trash and go out and get a life. Try and remember, it is a JOKE

I thought it was one of the funniest things i've read in awhile i'm still laughing about it

mojo Guest
    "But, you obviously know best how to create a peaceful and respectful society... I'm sure Jesus told you to 'kick his ass' with love and cheek turned." NDS
    So I posted my God haters remark based not only on this "social commentary" (which is mocking Christ) but the hundreds of other remarks in other threads calling God a puff of smoke in the sky, a fake something or other bossing people around from the clouds, taking their cues from a book of fairy tales etc etc etc. Funny thing, when the debates/arguments begin on this site, it is, as far as I have been able to discern, never as a result of the atheistic views of some being attacked, ridiculed or jabbed by the "ultra, ubber, turbo Christians launching the first salvo. In reference to the above comment, realize this; Christ himself displayed the human emotion of anger when turning the tables and in fact one of the apostles cut off the ear of one about to take Christ in the final stages of his life. There is such a thing as "righteous anger" and as far as turning the other cheek, I have 2 that are being referenced in that particular verse and make no mistake, it in no way implies I am to lay down and let someone beat me to a pulp physically or verbally. That may not be in line with some Christians view of the verse, but we are a diverse group all of whom understand how Christ works in our lives; none claiming being perfect as is eluded to by non-beleivers in here. As for this site and Christian beliefs. It is my position and has been discussed in a very long thread, but I believe this IS A CHRISTIAN NATION and it is for that reason we enjoy so many of the rights we do, the 2nd being one of them. That connection falls on deaf ears for so many humanists and other non-Christians, so beit.

"But, you obviously know best how to create a peaceful and respectful society... I'm sure Jesus told you to 'kick his ass' with love and cheek turned.

Don't start trying to tell us what YOU think Jesus told us, or thinks. I don't think you have the qualifications. Plus, you're way outgunned here. If you don't see the problem with a professor spewing such religious LIES, to a captive audience, that came there to be taught the assigned subject matter, and PAID to have it done, then you are beyond reasoning.

I don't even know if the story is real, or one of those urban legends, but it doesn't matter. The case still has the same principles. And the SEAL was right in what he did. There is a consequence for your statements and actions in life. Be careful!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    "But, you obviously know best how to create a peaceful and respectful society... I'm sure Jesus told you to 'kick his ass' with love and cheek turned.

Don't start trying to tell us what YOU think Jesus told us, or thinks. I don't think you have the qualifications. Plus, you're way outgunned here. If you don't see the problem with a professor spewing such religious LIES, to a captive audience, that came there to be taught the assigned subject matter, and PAID to have it done, then you are beyond reasoning.
    You didn't even bother to read what I said about consequences, did you? I assume that's because that doesn't fiit into your desire to physically attack people you don't agree with.
    I don't even know if the story is real, or one of those urban legends, but it doesn't matter. The case still has the same principles. And the SEAL was right in what he did. There is a consequence for your statements and actions in life. Be careful!!!
    I told you so!
    Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    ...If this one runs true to form soon many people will be posting Bible verses, threats, calling names, and promising to pray for people...

I still say that physically attacking someone because you don't like their opinion is wrong.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

mojo Guest
    Isn't it great that we live in a country where anyone can get on their "pious" soapbox over a joke about a professor getting clocked by a person of faith over the mocking of God; keeping in mind it was a JOKE and same person pointing out how right they are about a sequence of events chastising another person of faith, never acknowledging it was their own statement mocking scpriture that actually stirred the pot AND THEN that same person can go into a different thread, make fun of the death of another human being by posting the picture of a "coleman" cooler.........IT'S A JOKE!!! I love this country!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank GOD we dont live in some sharia ruled islamic pit where we all would be headless by now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast