GOD Is Busy
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GOD Is Busy

GOD Is Busy

If you don't know GOD, don't make stupid remarks!!!!!!

A United States Navy Seal was attending some college courses between assignments. He had completed missions in Iraq and Afghanistan . One of the
    courses had a professor who was an avowed atheist, and a member of the ACLU.

One day the professor shocked the class when he came in. He looked to the ceiling and flatly stated, GOD if you are real then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 min.' The lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop.. Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed, 'Here I am
    GOD, I'm still waiting.'

It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Seal got out of his chair, went up to the professor, and cold-cocked him, knocking him off the platform. The professor was out cold. The Seal went back to his seat and sat there, silently.

The other students were shocked and stunned, and sat there looking on in silence.. The professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the Seal and asked, 'What in the world is the matter with you? 'Why did you do that?'

The Seal calmly replied, 'GOD was too busy today protecting America 's soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid stuff and act like an idiot. So He sent me.'

The classroom erupted in cheers!

Good for him

mojo Guest
    WHERE's the video.....

4. Thats funny... Thanks for sharing!
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Loved it

Quote Originally Posted by ralphtwo View Post
    If you don't know GOD, don't make stupid remarks!!!!!! ...
    Well, I can see you've got your audience figured out. Assaulting someone because one isn't pleased with what they say fits this group well!
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    Well, I can see you've got your audience figured out. Assaulting someone because one isn't pleased with what they say fits this group well!

The professor is there to teach a subject. He is NOT there to advance his views or opinions on his disbelief in GOD. He needed his ass kicked, and got what he needed. He was WAY out of line, just like the Liberal comedian idiots that take the opportunity to use the microphone for political speech instead of doing a comedy stand-up routine. It's an affront to the paying customers, especially when the comedians don't know their butt from Shinola about politics.

Love it God created SEALS for times like that.

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    The professor is there to teach a subject. He is NOT there to advance his views or opinions on his disbelief in GOD. He needed his ass kicked, and got what he needed. He was WAY out of line, just like the Liberal comedian idiots that take the opportunity to use the microphone for political speech instead of doing a comedy stand-up routine. It's an affront to the paying customers, especially when the comedians don't know their butt from Shinola about politics.
    That's all irrelevant. Anybody with good sense knows that College teachers of all types need to be held to a higher standard than has been used for many years. A complaint to the Regents, or to the Department Chair, even a civil suit to recover costs because the curriculum is not being covered (yes such suits have been filed and won ... but not often).

What is not appropriate is to physically assault someone because you disagree with them.

But, you obviously know best how to create a peaceful and respectful society... I'm sure Jesus told you to 'kick his ass' with love and cheek turned.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post

+1.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    That's all irrelevant. Anybody with good sense knows that College teachers of all types need to be held to a higher standard than has been used for many years. A complaint to the Regents, or to the Department Chair, even a civil suit to recover costs because the curriculum is not being covered (yes such suits have been filed and won ... but not often).

What is not appropriate is to physically assault someone because you disagree with them.

But, you obviously know best how to create a peaceful and respectful society... I'm sure Jesus told you to 'kick his ass' with love and cheek turned.
    I refer you to your own signature quote:

"We tell them what to do, what to think . . . and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

But I guess, in your view, that position is dependent on what you're meddling with. If you're meddling with someone's Christian beliefs, that's OK with you?
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast