Stupidity should be illegal! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stupidity should be illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Well, there is a either a greedy attorney, or an dumb attorney who filed this "Thang".... I'm thinking greedy
    Cooper???

Yea, I said to my wife a few weeks ago while we were in her truck hitting the brakes hard on the highway because some dumb ass had gone past the exit and was attempting to do the back up thing, "I feel safer in a room full of legally armed individuals than I do on some of the roads!!"..

Too bad she survived...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

maybe we should have a class action suit against the last libretard that was banned for mental anguish.I can't stop fondling my AK err..I mean reloading err...um....sleep.

They can't outlaw stupidity. It would not be fair. If they did how would anyone like Obama ever get elected?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

handgonnetoter Guest
    I have a theory on this. You see, a long time ago "stupid" got killed off in a farm accident or by just being stupid somewhere and suffered the collateral damage, but now? Our system supports stupid and in fact rolls out the red carpet for them. Maybe God needs to hit the reset button before they bring us all down.

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    I have a theory on this. You see, a long time ago "stupid" got killed off in a farm accident or by just being stupid somewhere and suffered the collateral damage, but now? Our system supports stupid and in fact rolls out the red carpet for them. Maybe God needs to hit the reset button before they bring us all down.
    this is what i was going to say, in the 1700's-1800's nature had a way of weeding out the week and simple minded. it's time to hit the reset botton.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12