Stupidity should be illegal!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupidity should be illegal!

Stupidity should be illegal!

Woman, hit by car, sues Google for faulty directions. She shouldn't be able to sue for walking in the road while using a BlackBerry GPS!! She should be charged with impeding a vehicles right of way!

Woman, hit by car, sues Google for faulty directions | Technically Incorrect - CNET News
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

mojo Guest
    I saw this and thought to myself, in todays world she will probably win!!!

Before I read your thread, all I saw was the title. My first reaction to that is that prisons are already overcrowded, and we would have a ton of criminals without a place to put them. I saw that article, and can't help but think (or maybe hope) that this person actually knew what they were doing, and trying to get a payout. Maybe that's my optimism kicking in so I don't have to accept that I live among people that dumb...

Stupidity should be painful. In this case, it was.

There have been cases of Google maps directions sending cars off non-existent bridges, or over condemned bridges. I wonder how those cases wound up.

Apparently, at issue is the warning that the route is not safe for pedestrians that appears on the full web version of the page she viewed, but not on the Crackberry digested mobile version.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Darwin at work, I'm afraid. If she is really that stupid, then she should adopt instead of trying to bake her own.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

It won't surprise me if she wins I mean they have to put " caution hot " when you buy hot coffee or hot chocolate now . Its truly sad that people are that stupid or put that much thought into getting a free buck

You ever hear the whole story with the "Hot Coffee" incident?

Apparently the restaurant in question bought sub-standard (and terrible) coffee because it was cheaper. However, to keep people from coming back to complain/demand their money back, they served it extra hot so that you couldn't drink it until you were too far away.

Interesting to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Ga9mm View Post
    Before I read your thread, all I saw was the title. My first reaction to that is that prisons are already overcrowded, and we would have a ton of criminals without a place to put them. I saw that article, and can't help but think (or maybe hope) that this person actually knew what they were doing, and trying to get a payout. Maybe that's my optimism kicking in so I don't have to accept that I live among people that dumb...
    "...that dumb"...who vote!!
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Well, there is a either a greedy attorney, or an dumb attorney who filed this "Thang".... I'm thinking greedy
    Semper Fi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast