Al and Tipper Gore Split Up - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Al and Tipper Gore Split Up

Al couldn't stay in the closet any longer

handgonnetoter Guest
    All the DC big shots are some of the most screwed up people on the planet. The most important thing a person can have is the family. Some sacrifice the family for fame or fortune, some for both, but in the end ol' Al Gore will have all his bogus global warming buddies around him when he lies on his death bed. I'll just stick to being poor and unknown in trade for my family around when I have to cash in my chips.

wolfhunter Guest
    Tipper's leaving Al before he loses all the money he scammed with the Global Warming hoax.

It's very sad to see any marriage fail. But Tipper won't have to worry about her financial future.

Al Gore is such a pathetic human being. How in the world he every thought he could get away with claiming to invent the internet when everyone knows the government did. Of course, he's a legend in his own mind, so I guess maybe HE believes it! It's possible that Tipper just got tired of living with "a legend".

He HAS gotten tremendously wealthy off of his global warming hoax. Of course, now it's being referred to as "climate change", so no matter what happens with the weather, he's got his backside covered. Well, I say, "OF COURSE CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL. It happens four times a year: Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter."
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

The Government invented the Internet????? I thought it was two Universities woking on military contracts that did it.
    Actually to Al Gore's credit he was infuential in getting regulations on private companies being able to use it for commercial applications repealed. Until then it was only used for research and any commercial usage and advertisements were banned.

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    The Government invented the Internet????? I thought it was two Universities woking on military contracts that did it.
    Actually to Al Gore's credit he was infuential in getting regulations on private companies being able to use it for commercial applications repealed. Until then it was only used for research and any commercial usage and advertisements were banned.
    Technically, if government contractors invent something, the invention belongs to the government because the government (we taxpayers) funded the work!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

wolfhunter Guest
    The internet was "created" when a network of inter-connected university & college library and lab servers (anyone remember Prodigy?), DOD's communications network and a LOT of local server-based Bulletin Boards were cross-connected. Similar networks and services in other countries gradually became tied into this over time, to give us today's internet.

Al claims he invented it because he was a co-sponsor of the bill authorizing the connection between DOD and the scholastic network.

9. Dog squeeze, not worth the time.

I'd like to know why we should care if they spilt up? I guess the area news was having a very slow day!
    There are things happen that are a whole lot more important!

May the Goron can invent divorce too?
    Heavily medicated for your protection.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12