Al and Tipper Gore Split Up
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Al and Tipper Gore Split Up

By ADAM NAGOURNEY
    Al Gore with his wife, Tipper, in 2007.Mark Wilson/Getty Images Al Gore with his wife, Tipper, in 2007.

Al and Tipper Gore announced today that they were separating after 40 years of marriage.

The announcement came in the form of an e-mail message. Friends described the decision as mutual.

“We are announcing today that after a great deal of thought we have decided to separate,” the couple said. “This is very much a mutual and mutually supportive decision that we have made together, following a process of long and careful consideration. We ask for respect for our privacy and that of our family, and we do not intend to comment further.”

The existence of the e-mail message was first reported by Politico. A spokeswoman for Mr. Gore, Kalee Kreider, confirmed its authenticity.

Mr. and Mrs. Gore were a fixture on the campaign trail in 1992 when the two campaigned with Bill and Hillary Rodham Clinton on bus trips that took them across the country, as well as during Mr. Gore’s own campaign for president in 2000.

Mrs. Gore, a photographer, was frequently spotted on stage taking photographs of the campaign events and the crowds that turned out to see them.

Even though they are splitting up Al says it is o.k. seeing as how he invented marriage anyway.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I guess she finally figured out he's an idiot! Or she caught him with his boyfriend...ManBearPig
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    I guess she finally figured out he's an idiot! Or she caught him with his boyfriend...ManBearPig
    HAHAHA!!! I wonder if they go as far as getting divorced, how much will she get from his earnings from inventing the internet...

Maybe Al found out that Bill Clinton, and Tipper were playing hide the white owl in the back of the campaign bus?

I wonder if he can take credit for creating the global warming farce?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Al Gore is a failed Presidential candidate who made millions promoting the Global Warming scam and claiming responsibility for achievements which can be considered dubious, at best (i.e., the Internet).

Tipper Gore is a photographer and has a Master's in Psychology.

From all outward appearances, a perfectly symbiotic relationship.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32° & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Al Gore is a failed Presidential candidate who made millions promoting the Global Warming scam and claiming responsibility for achievements which can be considered dubious, at best (i.e., the Internet).

Tipper Gore is a photographer and has a Master's in Psychology.

From all outward appearances, a perfectly symbiotic relationship.
    Was he her Thesis topic, or her husband?

I've got a feeling there's more than meets the eye here, I'll take a wait and see approach to see who's on his/her arm in 6 months.
    Heavily medicated for your protection.

I guess this could be attributable to "global cooling"? Or maybe she had lived with his lying and fraud for as long as she could stand.

Quote Originally Posted by gogriz91 View Post
    I've got a feeling there's more than meets the eye here, I'll take a wait and see approach to see who's on his/her arm in 6 months.
    Egg-zackly! I'm of the strong opinion that no couple splits up after this many years unless there's already someone waiting in the wings.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast