I have a question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a question

I have a question

A month ago I was suspended from the Hi Point firearms forum, then banned I will explain why shortly but first I must give some information on the story.
    They have a board called the dark room it's political and anything in that room stays in that room and everybody is fair game even. Moderators they are just like the rest of the forum if they choose to have a discussion on that board. Anyway I posted a comment and the person responded to it in a negative way with a hint of a touchy feely kind of response. I asked him if he like watching queer eye for the straight guy. I didn't call him gay I just asked if he liked watching thast show. It went down hill from there. the perosn just happened to be a moderator.
    Now my question if someone asked you the samething would you think they were calling you gay? I have been channel surfing and caught myself watching the show does that mean I am gay? Hell no.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    A month ago I was suspended from the Hi Point firearms forum, then banned I will explain why shortly but first I must give some information on the story.
    They have a board called the dark room it's political and anything in that room stays in that room and everybody is fair game even. Moderators they are just like the rest of the forum if they choose to have a discussion on that board. Anyway I posted a comment and the person responded to it in a negative way with a hint of a touchy feely kind of response. I asked him if he like watching queer eye for the straight guy. I didn't call him gay I just asked if he liked watching thast show. It went down hill from there. the perosn just happened to be a moderator.
    Now my question if someone asked you the samething would you think they were calling you gay? I have been channel surfing and caught myself watching the show does that mean I am gay? Hell no.
    Is this the moderator with the 'silicone' in his name? I guess maybe he would be sensitive to such questions.

A man would probably just shrug it off, a woman would laugh at men's insecurities.
    BTW: I've never seen the show--but that doesn't prove anything as I don't watch much of what's on TV. However, I do work with some straight guys that have discussed the show (if they're not straight they sure seem to have the women in their lives fooled) so I guess some straight guys enjoy it.

HPFF seems to be a forum in search of meaninglessness -- post elsewhere.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    Is this the moderator with the 'silicone' in his name? I guess maybe he would be sensitive to such questions.

A man would probably just shrug it off, a woman would laugh at men's insecurities.
    BTW: I've never seen the show--but that doesn't prove anything as I don't watch much of what's on TV. However, I do work with some straight guys that have discussed the show (if they're not straight they sure seem to have the women in their lives fooled) so I guess some straight guys enjoy it.
    No it wasn't silicone it was godlessjustin. But it was silicone that suspended me then the site adminastor got involved. I had been a member of that forum for almost three years.

No it wasn't silicone it was godlessjustin. But it was silicone that suspended me then the site adminastor got involved. I had been a member of that forum for almost three years.
    You're okay, they have a control problem. There are places where discussion is allowed. Notice some heated threads here recently. So far nobody has been banned and nobody has yet bragged about putting me on their ignore list ( but that is an unfortunately common occurrence here).

If you'd like recommendations for other places to read and post, just ask; the people here will gladly share other fora they find useful.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

You're okay, they have a control problem. There are places where discussion is allowed. Notice some heated threads here recently. So far nobody has been banned and nobody has yet bragged about putting me on their ignore list ( but that is an unfortunately common occurrence here).

If you'd like recommendations for other places to read and post, just ask; the people here will gladly share other fora they find useful.
    They didn't have a control problem at first. I wonder what changed?

mojo Guest
    You didnt say he was gay bigreb, but he could, and obvioulsy did, have read that as you "insinuating" he is.
    too many other places to voice and be heard, let it go...........bury that bone as a friend used to tell me.

YOU ARE ON MY IGNORE LIST NOW NDS
    BTW, I get useful fashion tips from watching queer eye. Do I agree? Most of the time, hell no.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    YOU ARE ON MY IGNORE LIST NOW NDS
    BTW, I get useful fashion tips from watching queer eye. Do I agree? Most of the time, hell no.
    You're becoming 'one of the guys' ...

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    You didnt say he was gay bigreb, but he could, and obvioulsy did, have read that as you "insinuating" he is.
    too many other places to voice and be heard, let it go...........bury that bone as a friend used to tell me.
    I just thought he was sensative(sp?) and weas into fashison design. Because not everybody who watches that show is gay.

Their loss...our gain!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast