HELL. A joke. or not.

Thread: HELL. A joke. or not.

Talking HELL. A joke. or not.

Hell

George Bush, and Vladimir Putin die and go to hell. While there, they spy a red phone and ask what the phone is for. The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth.

Putin asks to call Russia and talks for five minutes. When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is a million dollars, so Putin writes him a check.

George Bush gets his turn and talks for four hours. When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is $5.00.

When Putin hears this he goes ballistic and asks the devil why Bush got to call the USA so cheaply.

The devil smiles and replies: "Since Obama took over, the country has gone to hell, so that's a local call."
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Hell

George Bush, and Vladimir Putin die and go to hell. While there, they spy a red phone and ask what the phone is for. The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth.

Putin asks to call Russia and talks for five minutes. When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is a million dollars, so Putin writes him a check.

George Bush gets his turn and talks for four hours. When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is $5.00.

When Putin hears this he goes ballistic and asks the devil why Bush got to call the USA so cheaply.

The devil smiles and replies: "Since Obama took over, the country has gone to hell, so that's a local call."

That's pretty funny. :)
    I think it needs some work though. Russia went to hell a long time ago.

Woman shot in the head

Linda Burnett, 23, a resident of San Diego, was visiting her in-laws and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries.
    Later, her husband noticed her sitting in her car in the driveway with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head.
    He became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open and she looked very strange. He asked her if she was okay, and Linda replied that she had been shot in the back of the head and had been holding her brains in for over an hour.
    The husband called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head.
    When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head. A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out, but quickly recovered.

Linda is blonde, a Democrat and an Obama supporter, but that could all be a coincidence.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

mojo Guest
    Ok.........both funny but careful mappow, you might upset the blondes in here!!!!

Yeah mojo was aware of that when I posted it. Figure if I got any greif I would have to explain it to them very slowly......

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Ok.........both funny but careful mappow, you might upset the blondes in here!!!!
    This blonde isn't upset. After all, I AM NOT a Democrat and I DID NOT vote for Obama. So, that makes me one of those rare extremely intelligent blondes.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

This isn't a joke, but addresses the issue anyway and is true. During an interview Dolly Parton was asked if it bothered her if people thought of her as a "dumb blond". She replied, "No, because I know I'm not dumb, or a real blonde!"

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill44 View Post
    This isn't a joke, but addresses the issue anyway and is true. During an interview Dolly Parton was asked if it bothered her if people thought of her as a "dumb blond". She replied, "No, because I know I'm not dumb, or a real blonde!"
    I was born a blonde and I'll die a blonde. I really like Dolly Parton. She doesn't put on airs and that makes her seem so genuine and down to earth. She also comes across as a really kind person...a rare gem in today's "entertainment world".
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Y'all crack me up!!!! Don't have one to add, but please keep them coming.
    (RIA .45 cs)
    Thou shall not murder... Deut. 5:17 By definition murder is the taking of innocent life. If a criminal is coming at me, they are not innocent. Bang! Bang!