What if they can't stop the flow of oil? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if they can't stop the flow of oil?

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    There was this part
    and something like a huge mountain wouldn't an oil rig be hugh like a mountian to someone who had never seen one?
    And also With death comes blood, death of a lot of animals and people.
    Anyway no one actually knows when all this will take place and if they can't stop the oil leak wouldn't it make the water bitter and un-drinkable?
    We do know when all of this will happen, it's during the Tribulation Period. (70th week of Daniel) The water is already undrinkable, it's ocean water.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

wolfhunter Guest
    Maybe this will work:

Attachment 544

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Maybe this will work:

Attachment 544
    There you go...maybe all those "fat heads" can be used to soak up the oil!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    We do know when all of this will happen, it's during the Tribulation Period. (70th week of Daniel) The water is already undrinkable, it's ocean water.
    Strangly I was sent this via email
    YouTube - Blood of the Earth - The Gulf Oil Spill part 1

8The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood,
    Notice the color of the water

mojo Guest
    Wormwood is an herb that was known of and used for many purposes as far back as Biblical times.....it is extremely bitter!!!
    The prohesy is very clear that this will be a star/asteroid/ body that falls from the heavens, called wormwood because of what its affect will be on the waters of the earth to the point of making them undrinkable. The ocean is undrinkable now.
    I do agree though, that taking all the fat heads in Washington would certainly plug that thing. bigreb, this thing will be devasting in the totality of its destruction, but it is not the wormwood star.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Wormwood is an herb that was known of and used for many purposes as far back as Biblical times.....it is extremely bitter!!!
    The prohesy is very clear that this will be a star/asteroid/ body that falls from the heavens, called wormwood because of what its affect will be on the waters of the earth to the point of making them undrinkable. The ocean is undrinkable now.
    I do agree though, that taking all the fat heads in Washington would certainly plug that thing. bigreb, this thing will be devasting in the totality of its destruction, but it is not the wormwood star.
    This is interesting, I don't know if it's true, but I've heard that Wormwood in Russian translates..Chernobyl?
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

mojo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    This is interesting, I don't know if it's true, but I've heard that Wormwood in Russian translates..Chernobyl?
    Wormwood Herb from Alchemy Works - Herbs for Witchcraft and Magick
    Wormwood Herb

its been around a long time.......since I use totally natural mean to rear my dogs and all the animals here on the farm, I have used it in the past for parasite control...too many other natrual ways that have less "problems" associated with them.
    I had heard about the Russian correlation, though I was never able to prove or disprove it.
    Dont take the one link as implying any sort of witchcraft or such nonsense on my part.......it is simply a site with a good explination of the plant....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12