What if they can't stop the flow of oil?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if they can't stop the flow of oil?

What if they can't stop the flow of oil?

Could this be the beginning of Revelation 8:11
    And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
    And if you not the name of the oil rig Deepwater Horizon.
    The horizon is the apparent line that separates earth from sky, the line that divides all visible directions into two categories
    A star comes from the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
    And if you not the name of the oil rig Deepwater Horizon.
    The horizon is the apparent line that separates earth from sky, the line that divides all visible directions into two categories
    A star comes from the sky.
    This is no star from the sky bigreb, it's just a nasty leak that needs plugging. The truth that they don't want people to hear, is who is really to blame. It's the E.P.A. that's at fault. Because the E.P.A. would not allow shallow water drilling (safe & easy to extract), these oil companies are forced to drill in deep water, knowing of the dangers involved such as we are presently experiencing. Brilliant, aye?
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    This is no star from the sky bigreb, it's just a nasty leak that needs plugging. The truth that they don't want people to hear, is who is really to blame. It's the E.P.A. that's at fault. Because the E.P.A. would not allow shallow water drilling (safe & easy to extract), these oil companies are forced to drill in deep water, knowing of the dangers involved such as we are presently experiencing. Brilliant, aye?
    I understand that but with the Bible somethings have a differant meaning. The Deepwater Horizon as talll as it was might have looked like a star to John the writer of Revalation and when it exploded would not the flash look at bright as a star? Then you have the rig actually falling. like a star. This isn't the time to place blame because if this leak cannot be stopped it will kill as it was mentioned in the Bible.

YouTube- FULL VIDEO: Oil Rig Explosion Injures Workers and Causes Raging Fire off Louisiana Coast

And, like Cass Sustein said, "Never let a good crisis go to waste". This oil rig disaster will be used to further the progressive agenda and, if possible, place a permanent halt to any further offshore drilling! Which leads me to question "Was it sabotage?"
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    And, like Cass Sustein said, "Never let a good crisis go to waste". This oil rig disaster will be used to further the progressive agenda and, if possible, place a permanent halt to any further offshore drilling! Which leads me to question "Was it sabotage?"
    Once again Mom, you're right on top of it.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

OK we can blame anybody and everybody what good will that do if they can't stop the oil leak? Which brings me back to the orignal point of this thread.

I understand that but with the Bible somethings have a differant meaning. The Deepwater Horizon as talll as it was might have looked like a star to John the writer of Revalation and when it exploded would not the flash look at bright as a star? Then you have the rig actually falling. like a star. This isn't the time to place blame because if this leak cannot be stopped it will kill as it was mentioned in the Bible.

YouTube- FULL VIDEO: Oil Rig Explosion Injures Workers and Causes Raging Fire off Louisiana Coast
    bigreb, the scripture clearly states "fell from the sky", this "leak" is not the result of anything "falling" from the sky. This verse also clearly specifies "of the rivers and springs of water", clearly not of the ocean. These things occur during the Tribulation, not before.

bigreb, the scripture clearly states "fell from the sky", this "leak" is not the result of anything "falling" from the sky. This verse also clearly specifies "of the rivers and springs of water", clearly not of the ocean. These things occur during the Tribulation, not before.
    I jumped a head this was the verse I was thiunking of
    Revelation 8
    8The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood,
    9a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

I jumped a head this was the verse I was thiunking of
    Revelation 8
    8The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood,
    9a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.
    Here it's clear that it's something "thrown into" the sea. Something ablaze sounds very much like an asteroid. It's also clear that the sea will turn to blood (as God turned the Nile to blood in Egypt), not oil. Again, these are things that happen during the Tribulation Period, not before.

Here it's clear that it's something "thrown into" the sea. Something ablaze sounds very much like an asteroid. It's also clear that the sea will turn to blood (as God turned the Nile to blood in Egypt), not oil. Again, these are things that happen during the Tribulation Period, not before.
    There was this part
    and something like a huge mountain wouldn't an oil rig be hugh like a mountian to someone who had never seen one?
    And also With death comes blood, death of a lot of animals and people.
    Anyway no one actually knows when all this will take place and if they can't stop the oil leak wouldn't it make the water bitter and un-drinkable?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast