Slight Change of Pace - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slight Change of Pace

1. Slight Change of Pace

Congrats! They make life meaningful

Woo-hoo!

Raising kids was an absolute hoot. I raised two sons but my wife says she raised three!

Congratulations to you and the missus, Ga9! What a blessing!
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Congratulations to the excited and expectant parents! I gather that the baby is due in December...what an awesome Christmas present! I, too, look forward to LOTS and LOTS of posted photos of your newborn. We'll have to make him/her an honorary member of USACarry!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Thanks so much to all of you!! I can't tell you how much you all mean to me. Marissa - 16December actually is our projected due date! 6SC - That's almost word for word the conversation my wife and I had when we first found out. Last night my wife said she couldn't wait until December. I realized I was just waiting to find out if it's a boy or a girl so I would know what color stock to get on "Baby's first .22."

Quote Originally Posted by Ga9mm View Post
    Thanks so much to all of you!! I can't tell you how much you all mean to me. Marissa - 16December actually is our projected due date! 6SC - That's almost word for word the conversation my wife and I had when we first found out. Last night my wife said she couldn't wait until December. I realized I was just waiting to find out if it's a boy or a girl so I would know what color stock to get on "Baby's first .22."
    When my granddaughter was 1 yr. old I gave her a pink plastic snub-nose for Christmas. My daughter wasn't surprised, she said that she knew I'd do that just so I'd have bragging rights as to who bought my granddaughter her first gun. She was right.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    When my granddaughter was 1 yr. old I gave her a pink plastic snub-nose for Christmas. My daughter wasn't surprised, she said that she knew I'd do that just so I'd have bragging rights as to who bought my granddaughter her first gun. She was right.
    That's priceless, Ringo. Bet it was a "Kodak Moment", too!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

congratulations Ga! children are God's blessings!
    doing what is popular is not always right and doing what is right is not always popular

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12