Christians United for Israel website
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christians United for Israel website

Christians United for Israel website

Thought that my Brothers and Sisters In Christ might enjoy checking out this website:

Christians United for Israel: We speak and act with one voice in support of Israel:
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

mojo Guest
    Pray for the peace of Jerusalem!!

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    pray for the peace of jerusalem!!
    Amen.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

Would anyone mind if I prayed for them to kick some serious Muslim a$$ first? You know, just to show our limp-wristed "leaders" (using the term loosely) how it's done? (I know our military is capable of it, but our ruling aristocracy doesn't have a clue.)
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Would anyone mind if I prayed for them to kick some serious Muslim a$$ first? You know, just to show our limp-wristed "leaders" (using the term loosely) how it's done? (I know our military is capable of it, but our ruling aristocracy doesn't have a clue.)
    Our soldiers being killed is no joke, let me make that clear. What is a jock (without the laugh) is that our military isn't allowed to get serous and kill all of the enemy, wherever they are, any way they can, (war, you know?) get it over with and come home. This kind of crap has gone on so long that it's RIDICULOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Our soldiers being killed is no joke, let me make that clear. What is a jock (without the laugh) is that our military isn't allowed to get serous and kill all of the enemy, any way they can, (war, you know?) get it over with and come home. This kind of crap has gone on long enough, so long that it's RIDICULOUS!
    Hopefully, you know that I concur; I certainly wouldn't joke about that.

When we conduct a war in a half-a$$ed fashion, I believe that puts our soldiers at increased risk. I mean, commendations for holding your fire? Unbelievable. Beyond comprehension. It's like living in Wonderland with Alice.

Boy, this all sound too familiar to me (Vietnam, anyone?). I have long said either fight to win or get our people the heck out. Now.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Hopefully, you know that I concur; I certainly wouldn't joke about that.

When we conduct a war in a half-a$$ed fashion, I believe that puts our soldiers at increased risk. I mean, commendations for holding your fire? Unbelievable. Beyond comprehension. It's like living in Wonderland with Alice.

Boy, this all sound too familiar to me (Vietnam, anyone?). I have long said either fight to win or get our people the heck out. Now.
    Ditto Flash. I know that there is no draft today, but with or without it, would anyone want to be part of any military that will not fight to win? Anyone have a death wish?

Amen to what every one of you have posted. And, on top of that, they want to being issuing medals to soldiers who show "restraint under fire"!!!??? Now THAT'S INSANE.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

handgonnetoter Guest
    What I am afraid of is that the bottom is going to fall out of this "nice" way of conducting war. The US has been doing this since the Cold War began - and it has not ended. War is a nasty business and if a country is dumb enough to go to war, than it had better be smart enough to win it - at any cost in enemy lives. I feel for Israel. The Jews have been kicked around for two thousand years, or longer, and have finally had enough. I don't think they are right on everything, but I do know that they are surrounded by enemies and their backs are against the water. I feel we are getting close to a global war again, but this time it will be quick and very painful - for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Amen to what every one of you have posted. And, on top of that, they want to being issuing medals to soldiers who show "restraint under fire"!!!??? Now THAT'S INSANE.
    Under the circumstances it's most likely that the medals will get handed out to the family members at the funeral of those showing restraint. Then there are the medals issued to the families of those who died as a result of those that showed such restraint.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast