Goodbye... - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye...

the good thing is we will be able to spot each other, we won't be the ones in UN uniforms.

I hope it doesn't go this far, but if it does, let me say it has been and HONOR AND PRIVILEGE to know you!

4. We are only one 911 type attack away from that reality I fear. If it happens before the November elections, say good bye not only to our web access, but our entire American way of life.

Check out 'Samizdat' ...Truth was communicated behind the iron curtain even though typewriters were registered and a text sample kept on file with police. Technology has made cutting off communication much more difficult today. We can always find a way, if you don't believe it read Solzhenitsyn.
    BTW, some people have posted pictures of modified UN gear:
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

It may already be too late. This forum might be nothing but a new world order ruse to get dissidents to expose themselves. For all we know, the Obama Nazis may have already tracked down and eliminated many of the dissidents on this forum, and replaced them with impostors to keep the rest of us from discovering the plot.

And now that I have exposed the deception, this may be the last time you hear from the real me. Come tomorrow, I could be in a gulag and some government employee could be posing as me on this forum to keep the remaining dissidents from discovering the tyranny.

Be careful what you say. Until we can confirm that this is not a ruse to root out dissidents we have to cautious. Take proper precautions.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    It may already be too late. This forum might be nothing but a new world order ruse to get dissidents to expose themselves. For all we know, the Obama Nazis may have already tracked down and eliminated many of the dissidents on this forum, and replaced them with impostors to keep the rest of us from discovering the plot.

And now that I have exposed the deception, this may be the last time you hear from the real me. Come tomorrow, I could be in a gulag and some government employee could be posing as me on this forum to keep the remaining dissidents from discovering the tyranny.

Be careful what you say. Until we can confirm that this is not a ruse to root out dissidents we have to cautious. Take proper precautions.

Okay, Okay I'll admit it! I'm the guy behind the Iron Curtain. I have come from another world (Chicago) to take over your planet and all forums I can infiltrate.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post

o.k. That's it. Back under the rock you go.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Well, some of us have already become personally acquainted. No reason that cannot continue. I've been thinking for a while now that we should coordinate a gathering of some sort. A USA Carry chapter of the 9-12 project, perhaps. Of course, monthly gatherings would be next to impossible. But I don't think an annual gathering is beyond reason.

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Perhaps those of us that have the level of trust with certain other site members can exchange contact info (phones, private email, etc.) and begin a contact list type of document that can be amended and sent around in case the S_hits the fan...
    I like this idea, too. I'll be forwarding my info to some of you in the near future.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Duke Ya didn't need to quote the guy, He was just fine in the ignore list...
    Semper Fi

Sorry just too good to pass up a post like that I think he is the new Iceman!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast