Goodbye... - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 69

Thread: Goodbye...

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by THE DUKE OF ESSEX View Post
    Sorry just too good to pass up a post like that I think he is the new Iceman!
    Naw, don't give him THAT miuch credit!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  2.   
  3. #22
    wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by THE DUKE OF ESSEX View Post
    Sorry just too good to pass up a post like that I think he is the new Iceman!
    It does kinda look and sound like him, didn't it?

  4. #23
    I'm sure he is lurking around with a different call sign. I can feel the evil forces about me.

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Idaho
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    Well, some of us have already become personally acquainted. No reason that cannot continue. I've been thinking for a while now that we should coordinate a gathering of some sort. A USA Carry chapter of the 9-12 project, perhaps. Of course, monthly gatherings would be next to impossible. But I don't think an annual gathering is beyond reason.


    I like this idea, too. I'll be forwarding my info to some of you in the near future.
    utimmer43, great idea!! Maybe those of us that are comfortable can exchange some email addresses, too.... like was said earlier, they can try, but it's highly unlikely that they will be able to keep us down

  6. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Repectfully CWM, Please spare us with the Drama. These forums are for information sharing not a place of soap opera. You have provided many interesting informative topics in the past. If you need emotional support for other issues going on in your life the just say so, and we will suport you in our own way, just leave out all the scare tactics.
    I'm sorry that you did not take my thread seriously, wood. I did NOT post it because I have "issues" going on in my life and need support/help for same. If you don't agree with me fine. As far as "scare tactics", we are all adults here and have long outgrown looking for boogeymen in the closet or under the bed.

    I was just sharing, what I consider to be, a legitimate concern. Take it or leave it...the decision is yours!

    BTW...I haven't watched a soap opera in decades!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Repectfully CWM, Please spare us with the Drama. These forums are for information sharing not a place of soap opera. You have provided many interesting informative topics in the past. If you need emotional support for other issues going on in your life the just say so, and we will suport you in our own way, just leave out all the scare tactics.
    You don't think you're NOT on some watchlist, do you, WD?
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gray Court, SC
    Posts
    2,934
    Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Repectfully CWM, Please spare us with the Drama. These forums are for information sharing not a place of soap opera. You have provided many interesting informative topics in the past. If you need emotional support for other issues going on in your life the just say so, and we will suport you in our own way, just leave out all the scare tactics.
    This forum is for OFF TOPIC discussion. It can be serious or not. If you don't think Mom's post was serious or a at least a possible scenario then you came to the wrong site. We advocate nothing but want to be prepared for the worse. These are not scare tactics. It's has happened before and I pray it won't happen again. You can be a denier and be caught off guard if anything ever happens or you can be a realist that has done their homework.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    This forum is for OFF TOPIC discussion. It can be serious or not. If you don't think Mom's post was serious or a at least a possible scenario then you came to the wrong site. We advocate nothing but want to be prepared for the worse. These are not scare tactics. It's has happened before and I pray it won't happen again. You can be a denier and be caught off guard if anything ever happens or you can be a realist that has done their homework.
    +1 can sheeple have guns?

  10. #29
    wooddoctor you are entitled to your opinion. Opinions are one of two things we all have. Just remember that it works both ways. Any thread you do not agree with or like, you have the option to ignore it and pass on by. There is no mandate that you read or participate in it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  11. #30
    By the way although some may feel that many of us are alarmists without cause many of us on the other had feel that those that think this way are living in a state of denial. Again opinions, we all have them.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast