Goodbye... - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye...

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Maybe you don't understand how the Internet works, Oh Mighty one. You post something on a site like this and it is there for ANYONE IN THE WORLD to read and respond to as they see fit. This is a PUBLIC web forum, not your private little clique club for Christian dogma and ultra right wing obsessive anti-government sentiment regurgitation, like some here seem to think.

One man's trash is another man's treasure. Opinions are like ___holes. Different strokes for different folks.

You want to play in the dirt, be ready to get your hands dirty. You want nice touch feely exchange with people who all think and act like you, then go to church and participate in all thier extracirricular activities, but don't expect it on the Internet, pal.
    Cocked and Lock your point is well taken, but could you please be less dramatic in you responses. We are all here with the same agenda and that is to preserve out freedoms, our beliefs my be differant but the end result is the same.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

3. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I agree. A few trolls have bit the dust. A few remain. I just put the trolls on ignore. Once it becomes apparent that someone has nothing important to add but only is here to attack others opinions it is best to put them where we do not have to read their incessant drivel.
    HK4U, Please tell me and this is a sincere question, what is your definition of a troll. And, what you just stated, how is that any different then any other post with no substance. Do you put your fingers in your ear when you do not want to hear something that does not align with your current beliefs? Please, think real hard about your response the rest of the world is watching. Again, this is not personal, just think about it. We all have common goal here, but out beliefs may be different do not shun your ally we are here for a reason.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

4. Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    BTW, Another good way for us to stay connected is through Facebook. Alot easier to share your thoughts without someone butting in and arguing just for the sake of arguing.
    Utimmer43, you seam like a nice you man, my daughter subscribe to that face book thing, which i do not agree. If I can give you any insight, base your remarks out of substance ratter then knee jerk reaction. Bless your heart.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Geez, we are in trouble here. I am reading all of these arguements back and forth, and I am worried. We are all gun loving Americans here that seem to be at fight with each other. I guess we are going to have some disagreement over things, but some people really get personal with some stuff. We need to stick together. A house divided with itself will fall apart.

Exclamation You are wise...

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    Geez, we are in trouble here. I am reading all of these arguements back and forth, and I am worried. We are all gun loving Americans here that seem to be at fight with each other. I guess we are going to have some disagreement over things, but some people really get personal with some stuff. We need to stick together. A house divided with itself will fall apart.
    You are wise beyond your years...
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

7. Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    You are wise beyond your years...
    Festus, that is the point here I am making. we are her to preserve what we have, why do we ban those who have an opposing view but their goal is common.

8. Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    Again, handgonnetoter, you validated my point, why ban opposition when the goal is common.

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    HK4U, Please tell me and this is a sincere question, what is your definition of a troll. And, what you just stated, how is that any different then any other post with no substance. Do you put your fingers in your ear when you do not want to hear something that does not align with your current beliefs? Please, think real hard about your response the rest of the world is watching. Again, this is not personal, just think about it. We all have common goal here, but out beliefs may be different do not shun your ally we are here for a reason.
    My definition of a troll is one that posts very little if any lead stories about anything but only seeks to attack what is posted by others posters. I do not always agree with everyone here and they do not always agree with me however most of us when we differ will try to explain why we differ and if we can not see eye we can usually agree to disagree. As far as your comment about "the rest of the world watching" I pretty much out grew carrying what most everybody thinks when I out grew puberty a long time ago. There are quite a number of posters here at USACarry that I value and listen to their opinions but I do not lose any sleep if someone does not like my beliefs or view point.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    WD, what's your hang up with someone being banned? All of the people who have been banned from this site were banned for violations of the TOS for the site. The decision to ban someone is made by the Admins, not the people you are questioning about it.

Differing opinions can keep things interesting, but flaming, making comments strictly for the purpose of being annoying or insulting, and refusing to let any issue rest after it is obvious to everyone else that an agreement won't be reached don't qualify as reasoned discussion.

11. Wolfhunter, there is no problem with banning those who are a total disruptive to the positive process of a quality forum, but when someone feels that there feelings have been hurt that does not constitute banning them from a forum, where we all have a common goals here . Show me please (where the ice man said something that would constitute his banning. Respectfully, wolfhunter right is right and wrong is wrong. I have no skin in the manner with ice man I am just trying to understand the mind set of those in this forum.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast