Goodbye... - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Goodbye...

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Wolfhunter, there is no problem with banning those who are a total disruptive to the positive process of a quality forum, but when someone feels that there feelings have been hurt that does not constitute banning them from a forum, where we all have a common goals here . Show me please (where the ice man said something that would constitute his banning. Respectfully, wolfhunter right is right and wrong is wrong. I have no skin in the manner with ice man I am just trying to understand the mind set of those in this forum.
    It appears that you are convinced that a member of this forum was responsible for having theicemanmpls banned from USACarry. Nothing could be further from the truth. Admin banned him. If you don't believe that, then why don't you PM lukem and ask him why theicemanmpls was banned? That will give you more info than any of the rest of us have and set your mind at rest!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

wolfhunter Guest
    Wooddoctor, I am NOT an Admin here, and couldn't point to one, individual post that got him banned. I'd say it was a perpetual sniping and flaming across almost every thread he posted in, but, as Mom said, if it really bothers you PM LukeM and ask.

Why is it that every thread lately turns to crap in a couple days? Nothing seems to stay on topic very long. We always have a few that love to jump in and belittle a subject that they don't agree with. You know...this use to be a fun place!!!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Why is it that every thread lately turns to crap in a couple days? Nothing seems to stay on topic very long. We always have a few that love to jump in and belittle a subject that they don't agree with. You know...this use to be a fun place!!!
    Don't let them ruin your fun, Red. That's their goal. Just "ignore" them...it's that easy!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

wolfhunter Guest
    I don't put them on Ignore. Wooddoctor has made good points on occasion. Even Iceman could make a good post if he stayed on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Don't let them ruin your fun, Red. That's their goal. Just "ignore" them...it's that easy!
    It's fun to a point! I just get tired of having to muddle through page after page of BS to find some semblance of the original topic. My Ignore page is getting full...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    My thoughts exactly! Most of the in-fighting around here is a result of the discussion veering way off topic, this thread not withstanding. It started out as one person saying "Hey, just incase this happens, I want you all to know..." so on and so forth. It didn't take very long for someone to start ripping into her and labeling her a conspiracy theorist and a fear monger. And now we're talking about trolls and banning criteria.

WD- Again, disagreeing doesn't make you a troll. Constantly seeking a confrontation and arguing points that have nothing to do with the topic (seemingly to draw out retaliation) do.

And, yes, ONE of our common goals is an unabridged right to bear arms. But our general goal is individual freedom in all aspects. They all relate in one way or another, so you cannot expect to have a forum where the main theme is firearms freedom without some (perhaps even alot) of the discussion relating to other topics.

And in as much as we do all have common goals, staying in contact should most definitely be one of them. Who knows? Maybe Luke gets sick and tired of all the bickering and shuts the whole damn site down on his own.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

The frozen tundra!! Also known as Minnesota
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Wow, sounds so final. I feel the same way so thanks a bunch. It's been good to have communication with all of the friends here in USACarry land. God bless all.

Perhaps those of us that have the level of trust with certain other site members can exchange contact info (phones, private email, etc.) and begin a contact list type of document that can be amended and sent around in case the S_hits the fan...

I hope that it does not come to what you have described above with regards to control in this country. I'm sure we are being watched however. If it does come to full martial law enforcement it's gonna get ugly here.

Peace...
    They may control sites like these, but I bet they'd only hit the facebook users who mention guns/2A/RKBA stuff along with militia and other terms of such. If we stayed away from "keywords" I bet we can all stay connected. If it comes to Martial law and stuff like that, we can always have BBQs or "fishing trips" or something like that to get together and talk 2A stuff and plans. just a thought.

If you guys would be down for a facebook friends exchange, post how we can find you.
    MN Permit to Carry Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, PPITH
    NRA Life Member, 3 x Iraq War Vet

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Back atcha, Mom!
    what he said! thanks Mom!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567