Goodbye...
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye...

Goodbye...

Be assured that I'm NOT going anywhere. Please read on for an explanation!

Things are moving very fast in D.C. and I'm wondering how soon the internet will be "off limits" to us conservative, 2A/RKBA Constitution loving forum users?

So, BEFORE THAT HAPPENS -- and it could happen at any moment and without warning -- I decided to take a moment to let everyone of you know how much you've blessed my life. It's an honor and a pleasure to be among such high caliber (pun intended) folks. You are the cream of the crop...the best of the best...Americans who cherish their RKBA and who are striving to preserve EVERY ONE of our God-given rights...individuals who truly love the United States of America and who despair over "the change" that is being forced upon our beloved nation and its people. You are the Watchmen at the Gate and "Mom" is proud of you.

I've learned so much from each of you and look forward to being further educated and enjoying more enchanges of ideas UNTIL THEY FORCE US TO STOP!

If and when we do lose this lifeline of communication, I will pray for your safety and for your resolve. Because, if this forum is closed off to us, it will be TEOTWAWKI and life will become extremely difficult.

Luke, I want to take a moment to address you personally. Thank you for creating this "meeting place" for us. None of us can fully appreciate the hours and dedication that you put into this website. Thank you and God bless you for this wonderful gift!

IF WE DO LOSE CONTACT someday in the future, be assured that I will never forget you, will always carry each of you in my heart and will always consider you my cherished life-long friends.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Back atcha, Mom!
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Wow, sounds so final. I feel the same way so thanks a bunch. It's been good to have communication with all of the friends here in USACarry land. God bless all.

Perhaps those of us that have the level of trust with certain other site members can exchange contact info (phones, private email, etc.) and begin a contact list type of document that can be amended and sent around in case the S_hits the fan...

I hope that it does not come to what you have described above with regards to control in this country. I'm sure we are being watched however. If it does come to full martial law enforcement it's gonna get ugly here.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Mom, don't worry! You'll be one of the first on the new underground web when that happens! They may kill our rights but they'll NEVER kill our resolve!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Mom, don't worry! You'll be one of the first on the new underground web when that happens! They may kill our rights but they'll NEVER kill our resolve!
    +1 -- AMEN. I look forward to being part of that "resolve"
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

6 Degrees of Seperation... I am sure we'll be in touch
    Semper Fi

This is a real concern and it will probably happen along with the rounding up of such individuals as ourselves. The blood shed in the past and future to protect this country and our liberty will connect all of us who fight for our rights. We will never be separated or forgotten. Never give up, never give in.
    "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Hopefully that does not happen for a while but the way things ae moving who knows. What ever happens I do know that many of us will meet one day on the other side.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

mojo Guest
    Pray..be vigilant!!! I have only been on a short time but would hope that if in fact this end scenario were to occur that there woudl be a way of continuing communications. Because if in fact it does happen, that is when we of like minds and resolve will NEED EACH OTHER and a way to communicate.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Pray..be vigilant!!! I have only been on a short time but would hope that if in fact this end scenario were to occur that there woudl be a way of continuing communications. Because if in fact it does happen, that is when we of like minds and resolve will NEED EACH OTHER and a way to communicate.
    Very true, mojo...and God will provide the way!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast