Is OBAMA the ANTICHRIST? - 12 of 19 characteristics are met!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: Is OBAMA the ANTICHRIST? - 12 of 19 characteristics are met!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088

    Is OBAMA the ANTICHRIST? - 12 of 19 characteristics are met!

    There may or may not be something to this, but as it says in the video the events around obama needs to be watched.

    YouTube - Is OBAMA the ANTICHRIST? - 12 of 19 characteristics are met! YOU MUST SEE THIS!

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    12 out of 19 fortune cookies I read after eating my favorite garlic shrimp apply directly to me and my present life circumstances.

  4. #3
    2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

    1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

    Scripture tells us that there will be many antichrists before "the man of sin" comes on the scene in the last days. Is Obama the "man of sin" that we are to watch for? I don't know, time will tell, but I would say he is for sure one of the "little antichrists that John said would come along. IMHO.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    12 out of 19 fortune cookies I read after eating my favorite garlic shrimp apply directly to me and my present life circumstances.
    Many bostful people will be fooled by the man of sin dare I say that you make a fine canidate for one of those that will be fooled

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

    1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

    Scripture tells us that there will be many antichrists before "the man of sin" comes on the scene in the last days. Is Obama the "man of sin" that we are to watch for? I don't know, time will tell, but I would say he is for sure one of the "little antichrists that John said would come along. IMHO.
    I agree I am not 100% sure about obama, but theres just to many coincidence that surrounds the man. So many secerts, one day he isn't there then the next day he's president. A large majority of people blindly except what obama does and for what reason? Things just don't add up.

  7. #6
    I vote NO.

    I believe Obama is evil enough and dishonest enough, but he has neither the intelligence nor the competence to be THE Antichrist.

  8. The Bible is very specific on where the Antichrist will come from as well as the False Prophet. Daniel chapter 8 tells us that the Antichrist will come from one of the remnants of the Greek empire. Daniel chapter 11 tells us it will be the king of the north which is the Seleucid empire from one of the four generals that took over after Alexander's death. Revelation 13:2 confirms as a second witness the king of the north reference. It says that he will be "as a leopard" which is a reference to the Greek empire from Daniel chapter 7 and the 3rd beast from the sea. It goes on to say with the feet of a bear which is now the area of modern day Kuwait, and the mouth of a lion which is modern day Babylon area in Iraq. Remember, the Bible defines it own terms and interpretations belong to God. (II Peter 1:20-21 & Gen 40:8)

    Many teach that the Antichrist will come from the "Revived Roman Empire" yet we must take all verses into consideration. In Rev 17:10-11, we find a reference that excludes Rome as the place of origin for the Antichrist, even though during his reign he will rule over Rome.

    Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

    11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

    The time that "is" is established in chapter one by Jesus Himself when He states He is and was and is to come. The time that "is" is thus the time from when He spoke to John and when He returns which we otherwise call the church age. Using this reference, we see that the Antichrist that "was" (one of the five that have fallen) and "is not" cannot be the sixth kingdom which is Rome. He will likewise not come from the "seventh" or the so called "Revived Roman Empire" because he will be the eighth kingdom, not the seventh.

    Lastly, a very interesting confirmation of the king of the north origin is found in a simple phrase with great meaning: "and is of the seven" Many incorrectly attribute this phrase to mean that he will come from the seventh kingdom and is one of the verses used to establish the Roman Antichrist theory. Look closely, it says just the opposite. It says "of" the seven, which is a term stating it will have a common origin among ALL seven kingdoms, a common territory. Starting with Babel which was the first kingdom against God, the common territory to all seven kingdoms once again is the Babylon area. This is thus the third reference to the fact that the Antichrist will come from the middle east, not Rome. In addition, Rev 17:11 also excludes Rome as the place of origin when it states the beast that "was" and "is not."

    Perhaps we should be paying more attention to what is really going on in Iraq and the middle east right now.

  9. #8
    I agree, Alaska. The Middle East (Israel in particular) is the epicenter of prophecy and world events leading up to and including the Battle of Armageddon. It would be wise for every Christian to watch closely what is unfolding, on a daily basis, in that part of the world.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,946
    One thing is for sure, only those left behind after the Rapture will witness the anti-Christ and know who he is. WE Christians will not know who the anti-Christ is, nor will WE set eyes upon him, for he cannot be revealed until the Restrainer (the church) is taken away in the Rapture. 2Thessalonians 2:6-9.."And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming: that is the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders". The anti-Christ will be the leader of the whole world and will be the signer of the 7 year treaty with Israel (unholy pact) that begins the 7 years of Tribulation. I'm looking for Jesus Christ, not the anti-Christ.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    One thing is for sure, only those left behind after the Rapture will witness the anti-Christ and know who he is. WE Christians will not know who the anti-Christ is, nor will WE set eyes upon him, for he cannot be revealed until the Restrainer (the church) is taken away in the Rapture. 2Thessalonians 2:6-9.."And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming: that is the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders". The anti-Christ will be the leader of the whole world and will be the signer of the 7 year treaty with Israel (unholy pact) that begins the 7 years of Tribulation. I'm looking for Jesus Christ, not the anti-Christ.
    True but isn't it our charge to warn people both are coming?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ron Paul: Obama Is Another Corporatist, Not a Socialist
    By HK4U in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 10:45 AM
  2. Supreme court case pending???
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 09:03 PM
  3. E-mail I received concerning Orly Taitz
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 06:02 PM
  4. Wikipedia says Obama born in Kenya
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 01:17 AM
  5. Donít Believe Obama!
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 04:18 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast