Just achieved "Member" status...whew!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just achieved "Member" status...whew!

Wink Just achieved "Member" status...whew!

I guess I don't get on enough to post as much as I would like but I finally reached "Member". We'll see how long it takes me to reach the mark for "Senior Member". I bet it will be a while.
    I really like this site. There is a lot of thought provoking issues and some great information. Well, I better get back to work. Just took a short break to see what has been going on in the world of Conceal Carry.
    The Iceman, Akron, Oh
    Shoot straight and be safe...

Congratulations. It is truly a great site. We have a great bunch of members here and we are glad to have you as one. We also have a great leader in Luke. Before you know it you'll be a senior too
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Yeah it takes a while to gain "status" among the worthy here. :D I do more reading than I do posting, I try to live by the one rule I have made for myself and that is, "Silence is the only substitue for brains" so I figure if I don't say much, many will think all I do is read or that I don't log in here more often...WHOOPS now my secret is out! Congrats on making Member Status! Post often!
    Last edited by DrLewall; 01-29-2008 at 10:36 PM. Reason: fumbling for words I got in a hurry and left a few out
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

Yea, congrats. I am a newbe here but have read a good deal more than I have posted. The boss is out of town this week so I had a little extra time onn my hands. That ends in just a little while and things will be back to normal and posting/reading will be limited.

CONGRATS AGAIN:)
    If you think you are in a fair fight, you need to rethink your tactics.

Perhaps you should celebrate by buying a new firearm.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    QFT...it's sorta like an excuse to buy more stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Heck, I'm so happy he made Member I'm going out and buying me a new firearm!;) Congrats!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Just what my wife says!!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Heck, I'm so happy he made Member I'm going out and buying me a new firearm!;) Congrats!
    When you said I should buy a new firearm, you did not sound sarcastic like my wife does. Yeah, I guess I like gleaning more from the other posts. My friend has a saying that I have been applying to my conversations lately:

"Mean what you say, say what you mean, but don't say it mean":)
    The Iceman, Akron, Oh
    Shoot straight and be safe...

Yahoo!!!
    I just joined the ranks of "Member status" my self...
    Samurai - "...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

I think new "members" are supposed to buy everyone a drink. Tell us what bar and we'll be there. Should only be a couple thousand of us.
    Last edited by rmarcustrucker; 02-07-2008 at 09:54 AM. Reason: didn't spell "memeber" right
    Rule #1 of CCW: Don't get made.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast