Of Mosques and Men: Reflections on the Ground Zero Mosque
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Of Mosques and Men: Reflections on the Ground Zero Mosque

Of Mosques and Men: Reflections on the Ground Zero Mosque

Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Thanks Mom, for another powerful posting!

Only in America would this situation even be considered, and only in Armerica would a country let this happen. I am beginningg to think that if something makes absolutely no #$!)&$#@! sense to me, it will be supported by the masses...I am beginning to think maybe it's me thats messed up

Apathy and political correctness will be our downfall....

wolfhunter Guest
    Thanks, Mom.
    Jibster, If the masses are right and you're messed up, you're not alone, because I feel the same way.
    Last edited by wolfhunter; 06-14-2010 at 10:42 PM. Reason: clarification

Thanks, CWM..
    I've watched this twice and I think my anger is warranted. I can not feel tolerance for any religion that teaches hatred and murder. I can not feel tolerance for any religion that teaches women have less rights than an animal and are just objects to please a male. No I think the cry from America should be load and clear.
    Semper Fi

perhaps when they build it and fill it up they'll all be in the same place and go meet mohammad all together. that would be so so sad

mojo Guest
    First off the simple answer to this is HELL NO..........no amount of placation will make these people happy. as was said in this video, this guys muslim friend is two sided. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MODERATE MUSLIM!!!!!!!!!!!! they all want the same thing, islamic control of the world. When will this country WAKE UP???????

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    First off the simple answer to this is HELL NO..........no amount of placation will make these people happy. as was said in this video, this guys muslim friend is two sided. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MODERATE MUSLIM!!!!!!!!!!!! they all want the same thing, islamic control of the world. When will this country WAKE UP???????
    Israel certainly has tried...and tried...and tried to live in peace, to no avail. "No amount of placation will make these people happy" is right on, mojo. Political correctness (and attempting to make people feel guilty for their GUT feelings) is contributing to the ruination of our nation.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Sometimes I feel like I am in an old Twilight Zone show.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

mojo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    aint that the truth........only I dont expect to hear, we now return control of your set to you!!

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I only wish it was as entertaining and creative as some of those old Twilight Zone episodes..... but then again, I guess some on the left would find it entertaining and creative....time to buy and island and move far, far away

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast