Wish me luck!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wish me luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Software QA and hardware failure analysis have been the job for the past 12 years. Before that it was Automotive service for 9.

Fixing and breaking things has always been my way. As soon as I had my M&P done with break in and confirmed it was a good one. I took it apart.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Peace...
    Same here, I've never been afraid to take something apart just to see how it works. I will say its much more fun breaking things then trying to fix them.

Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    Yeah, then you could hire me to help out!!!
    You know, if I was ever in the position to hire people I could not think of a better pool of people to pick from then the gays and girls on this board. At least I wouldn't have to worry about security! lol.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Same here, I've never been afraid to take something apart just to see how it works. I will say its much more fun breaking things then trying to fix them.

You know, if I was ever in the position to hire people I could not think of a better pool of people to pick from then the gays and girls on this board. At least I wouldn't have to worry about security! lol.
    Just let me clarify one thing Kimber. You did mean guys and girls didn't you?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    I was going to volunteer to come work for PB until I saw his last post.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Just let me clarify one thing Kimber. You did mean guys and girls didn't you?
    BWahhhahhahahahh ...... Oops, what a bad spot for a typo! Yes I meant Guys and Girls.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Good luck kimber

Good Luck, KPB!!

And...uh...no, I won't be applying for a position at your new company!
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Yea... Uhhhh... What him say?

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Come on guys you know you'd love to work for me! As manager I think it's important that team members have a good relationship with one another so I'd plan on bi weekly team building outings. I was thinking every two weeks we'd hit a different range!
    - Benjamin Franklin

Come on guys you know you'd love to work for me! As manager I think it's important that team members have a good relationship with one another so I'd plan on bi weekly team building outings. I was thinking every two weeks we'd hit a different range!
    Given that you want to hire "gays and girls", it's that good relationship with one another that I'm worried about. And you're giving a whole new meaning to bi-weekly team building.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Given that you want to hire "gays and girls", it's that good relationship with one another that I'm worried about. And you're giving a whole new meaning to bi-weekly team building.
    BWHaaaaahahahahahaha .... great I just spit Mountain Dew all over my monitor!
    - Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast