Peter & Peeps -- Rescued Baby Hummingbird Fed in Hand by Mother

Thread: Peter & Peeps -- Rescued Baby Hummingbird Fed in Hand by Mother

Thumbs up Peter & Peeps -- Rescued Baby Hummingbird Fed in Hand by Mother

This is really interesting! Normally in the wild an injured baby is usually abandoned especially a baby bird that has fallen out of their nest.

YouTube - Peter & Peeps -- Rescued Baby Hummingbird Fed in Hand by Mother
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Too cool.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

I love humming birds. I need to get our feeder out. Last year we did not get around to doing it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thanks for posting this, Red Hat. What an amazing and fascinating video.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Thank you!!

I am so glad that you shared that find with us. I was in a real foul mood having watched the final episode of "Saving Grace" last night. This film about the hummingbird brought much needed hope and joy to my heart. I am a surveyor and am outdoors most of the time and occasionally get to see nature up close and personal. I was surveying in a swamp one morning with mosquitos all around and had been swatting all morning. All of a sudden I was going to swat at the buzzing I heard and my eye caught some bright color and there about the size of a quarter was a little hummingbird.
    The Iceman, Akron, Oh
    Shoot straight and be safe...