Arrested for Being Christians in America? - Page 12
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrested for Being Christians in America?

Not a Muslim, not a Democrat.

Keep tryin', there must me some derrogatory label you can get me to agree on. You see Sheldon, that's the problem with bigots, whether they be religiously, politically, racially whatever way they are motivated, they are fundamentally all the same. Their entire existence is oversimplified to the basic principle that if you're not like me, then by definition, you're bad, you're wrong (wrong opinion? ), you're whatever, you suck. Not a very smart way to be, really. Consider yourself properly labelled.

Enjoy.

Sheldon, don't you just want to *****-slap this little peckerwood? Here's a hint: As long as you respond, he will keep coming back. I'll talk around him, like now, but I won't respond to him directly ever again. It's useless to do so; even when everyone takes the opposite opinion, just like this thread, he'll never concede a point. So, it's never a fruitful discussion with him. I don't think he desires thoughtful, adult discussion and argument; he just visits the site to antagonize everyone.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Sheldon, don't you just want to *****-slap this little peckerwood?
    You keep a wantin' and I'll keep a beggin' for it!

I guess it would be a little frustrating to have your bigoted, narrow-minded, selfish, misinformed point of view continuously shot down by someone like me here in midst of what was once your cozy little neo-nazi christian militia online group.

Awwww, pity.

Please guys lets stop feeding the trolls and ignore them. That is the only way we are going to be rid of them. You can't make someone that is ignorant and enjoys being ignorant understand.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Forget scripture. If the Detroit PD acted against these missionaries' Constitutionally guaranteed rights under color of authority without support of law, there's a federal law against such oppression. Record the names and badge numbers of those officers participating in the color of authority action and then file charges in federal court. This crap ends quick.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    Forget scripture. If the Detroit PD acted against these missionaries' Constitutionally guaranteed rights under color of authority without support of law, there's a federal law against such oppression. Record the names and badge numbers of those officers participating in the color of authority action and then file charges in federal court. This crap ends quick.
    Agreed, CIB, and thank you.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

I agree and while they are at it hire a good lawyer and file a law suit against the city. I grantee every minority group from A-Z would sue for having their rights violated. The only thing some of these bureaucrats understand is monetary loss.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Record the names and badge numbers of those officers participating in the color of authority action and then file charges in federal court.
    So I wonder why they didn't do that and instead chose to post a doctored video on YouTube clearly exposing their religious bias in the name of being so-called oppressed missionaries?

Hmmmm. Interesting....

10. Hey, check this out. Here's video footage proving that these guys are liars.

YouTube - Christians CAUGHT LYING about POLICE officers in Dearborn!

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast