Arrested for Being Christians in America? - Page 4
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrested for Being Christians in America?

Oh I get it. I am also certain they were there to proselytize & potentiality martyr themselves.

Personally I see it as a beautiful thing. Freedom of speech, freedom or religion & freedom of assembly all coming together to make a statement & spread Gods word. THAT is what our bill of rights was framed to ensure.
    I think where you take issue is with religion. Had those people been standing out there professing anything but Christianity you would no doubt be supporting them as well.

Look at it this way, do you think the British liked what the colonists were yelling to them at Chancellorsville?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Oh I get it. I am also certain they were there to proselytize & potentiality martyr themselves.
    They were there to start trouble. I know it, you know it, and they got what they were asking for. Just too bad it wasn't a good beating from a mob of angry Muslims.
    Personally I see it as a beautiful thing. Freedom of speech, freedom or religion & freedom of assembly all coming together to make a statement & spread Gods word. THAT is what our bill of rights was framed to ensure.
    Just as long as you get do whatever strikes your fancy, regardless of who or whatever else it tramples on, right?
    Had those people been standing out there professing anything but Christianity you would no doubt be supporting them as well.
    I don't think the Girl Scouts selling cookies would have had any problem.
    Look at it this way, do you think the British liked what the colonists were yelling to them at Chancellorsville?
    Nice try, bad analogy. Sorry you still don't get it.

That video perty much says it all, and the police statement about not being able to distribute their tracts within 5 blocks of the festivals is what as known as Pirma Vara Law, (not sure of the sp) but basically they make up a law, and attempt to support it with threats of arrest, bottom line in all they needed to do was say show me the law and I will comply... Hence putting the burden of proof on the police.

One more thing looks like grounds for a law suit to me, based upon public property and exclusive use being granted to a party with out license....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    That video perty much says it all...
    Ya think? They spent more time on the biased intro and ending leading in to support the preconceived conclusion, with a couple minutes of basically nothing in between. What a joke. Classic FUD.
    bottom line in all they needed to do was say show me the law and I will comply... Hence putting the burden of proof on the police.
    Looked to me like they got shown the law and complied pretty well. I wonder if they will comply with paying the fines they will receive following their indictments and subsequent guilty pleas for BREAKING THE LAW?
    One more thing looks like grounds for a law suit to me, based upon public property and exclusive use being granted to a party with out license....
    Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Ya think? They spent more time on the biased intro and ending leading in to support the preconceived conclusion, with a couple minutes of basically nothing in between. What a joke. Classic FUD.

Looked to me like they got shown the law and complied pretty well. I wonder if they will comply with paying the fines they will receive following their indictments and subsequent guilty pleas for BREAKING THE LAW?

Good luck with that.
    The cameraman was doing no wrong, and they shut him down so there would be not further video evidence, his words "less than 3 minutes" with basically no one going by the rest of the time is not a very large hole, yes the police violated the letter of the law to codify the Muslims, and yes with the right lawyer and I would bet Figer who sues for anyone would love this one....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    C&L, you must have brown eyes, cause you're so full of sh#t. I look forward to meeting you and your puke friends one day.
    As long as it's a day in this life Flash. For sure you won't want to be meeting them in the next life. These people have to do as much garbage talk as they can now, because where they're going they will be in total darkness surrounded by extreme heat, screaming & gnashing their teeth, wanting a simple drop of water that they will never get to cool their tongue, forever, and ever, and ev...
    ~ HEAVEN Has A Wall And A Strict Immigration Policy - HELL Has Open Borders ~

The cameraman was doing no wrong...
    He was aiding, abetting and videofiling the attempted harassment of the Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    ... wanting a simple drop of water that they will never get to cool their tongue, forever, and ever, and ev...
    I am kinda thirsty. Think I'll go home and crack open a cold one here shortly....

10. Cocked and Locked will make a good Muslim one of these days when they come and offer him the choice at the point of a sword just like the rest of America that are looking through rose colored glasses.

Please do not feed the trolls.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast