Arrested for Being Christians in America? - Page 8
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrested for Being Christians in America?

The "end justifies the means"?? Are you kidding me? Yeah, you're free to have that opinion and yeah, you would be wrong.

Ok, now I know what I'm dealing with...

It has been obvious for some time that C&L despises Christians and I could live with that. Now, it is very apparent that he (she? it?) despises the Constitution, the rule of law, and inalienable rights. So, as far as I'm concerned, the enemy is on the site.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Cathy
    A poignant argument of an aspect not yet addressed.

I think JJ hit the nail on the head.

As for me
    Who the is the greater fool, the fool or the man that argues with him.

4. Why do I feel that the whole story isn't being shared just so they can stage this to look like some prosecution for being Christian? What were they doing at an Arab festival? That's almost like the NAACP going to a KKK rally. There's no logical reason why you would choose that area unless you were looking to cause some kind of disturbance. And then why were people approaching them? These guys must have been doing or using something to draw attention. This just looks like more religious propaganda from what I can tell.

"And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But He loves you.

He loves you, and He needs money!"

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Cathy
    A poignant argument of an aspect not yet addressed.

I think JJ hit the nail on the head.

As for me
    That is why I have him on my ignore list. I can not see any of his garbage unless it is quoted by someone else. I have better things to do than argue wit a fool.

Proverbs 26:4 (King James Version)

4Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    Why do I feel that the whole story isn't being shared just so they can stage this to look like some prosecution for being Christian? What were they doing at an Arab festival? That's almost like the NAACP going to a KKK rally. There's no logical reason why you would choose that area unless you were looking to cause some kind of disturbance. And then why were people approaching them? These guys must have been doing or using something to draw attention. This just looks like more religious propaganda from what I can tell.

"And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But He loves you.

He loves you, and He needs money!"
    O boy, another anti-Constitutionalist. You're kinda young, as I recall, Midnight, so I'd spend some time getting the Kool-Aid flushed out of my system, if I was you. The older you get, the harder it's gonna be.

Here's a civics lesson for you: This is America and I'll go where I want, when I want, with whom I want, and I'll say what I want, all within the bounds of my rights as enumerated in the Constitution. And if that hurts your feelings, or irritates you (or anyone else), that's just too damn bad.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    O boy, another anti-Constitutionalist. You're kinda young, as I recall, Midnight, so I'd spend some time getting the Kool-Aid flushed out of my system, if I was you. The older you get, the harder it's gonna be.

Here's a civic lesson for you: This is America and I'll go where I want, when I want, with whom I want, and I'll say what I want, all within the bounds of my rights as enumerated in the Constitution. And if that hurts your feelings (or anyone else's), that's just too damn bad.

A big +1 to that JJ.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

8. Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post

Here's a civic lesson for you: This is America and I'll go where I want, when I want, with whom I want, and I'll say what I want, all within the bounds of my rights as enumerated in the Constitution. And if that hurts your feelings (or anyone else's), that's just too damn bad.
    I dare you to go scream "FIRE!" in at a movie theater and see if your theory upholds. Or I dare you to threaten death at Obama and then see if the ACLU will back you in a lawsuit against your imprisonment. When you're just looking to stir up trouble, the First Amendment will begin to see its limits. Can you give me a rational reason why these guys would choose an Arab festival vs. an ordinary street corner to spread their religious propaganda?

By the way, I learned a long time ago that most adults are idiots, so don't equate age with rational thought.

I dare you to go scream "FIRE!" in at a movie theater and see if your theory upholds. Or I dare you to threaten death at Obama and then see if the ACLU will back you in a lawsuit against your imprisonment. When you're just looking to stir up trouble, the First Amendment will begin to see its limits. Can you give me a rational reason why these guys would choose an Arab festival vs. an ordinary street corner to spread their religious propaganda?
    Just for the record, I believe you have the right to yell "FIRE" in a crowded theater. Now, when you do, you also have the right to have your ass beat by the first irritated movie-goer who gets his mitts on you. In this way, the stupid are educated and perhaps weeded from the gene pool, and I, having enough sense not to do this, get to keep my right of free speech wholly intact.

As far as a rational reason these guys chose an Arab festival, it's obvious, isn't it? Point is, they were well within their Constitutional right to do so.

The bottom line for me, Midnight, is I choose to err on the side of freedom.

Angry

By the way, I learned a long time ago that most adults are idiots, so don't equate age with rational thought.

First of all lets get one thing straight. It is not propaganda. It is the word of God. I realize you may never get that but that is o.k. Next the reason any Christian goes to any infidel with the good news of Jesus Christ is because the word of God tells us to. There are a number of scripture references but I will not waist time quoting them because I am sure it would make no difference to you. The bottom line here is the first Amendment prohibits government from infringing on our God given rights. Yes I said God given. You know, the Creator the framers of the Deceleration Of Independence mentioned. Perhaps you should try reading it some time if you have the mental ability to read and understand it. I will just close by saying that I will exercise my God given rights until some Marxist/anti Chris puts a bullet through my head to stop me and I do not care if it hair lips the governor or you. Are we perfectly clear on that?

11. Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    As far as a rational reason these guys chose an Arab festival, it's obvious, isn't it?.
    No, it's not obvious. And why do I have a feeling that these guys were asked to leave and then were arrested for trespassing after not vacating the premises?

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast