Kicked off Christian forum for quoting Scripture
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kicked off Christian forum for quoting Scripture

Kicked off Christian forum for quoting Scripture

I was posting scripture on a Christian forum and got banned because of it. I was simply posting some of the very numerous verses that said the exact opposite of a point someone was trying to make without Scripture.....

These are surely the end times...............

I guess they haven't read James 4:11-12??

If they are not interested in Scripture, then it's best you moved on anywayz..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    I was posting scripture on a Christian forum and got banned because of it. I was simply posting some of the very numerous verses that said the exact opposite of a point someone was trying to make without Scripture.....

These are surely the end times...............
    That happened to me a lot when I was an Amosite and participated in Christian forums. Lots of Christians just don't want to hear another Christian's truth.

But it is understandable. I can imagine that Lutherans would not be happy if a priest joined a bible study group and started asserting that the Pope was god's chosen representative on church.

When they stop listening to God Himself... How can they even be considered Christian anymore?

Was it a Christian forum, or a "christian" forum?
    Curt Lovelace
    Bible believing, gun toting pastor
    Acton, Maine

I think they follow someone called chris, not Christ Jesus. Well, from the example of their actions anyway.....

It's called CAFETERIA CHRISTIANITY, they pick and choose what they want to believe. The truth isn't important to them, only what makes them feel better. The Lord warned of a great apostasy and of doctrine of demons to deceive many just prior to the Rapture of the church. Don't be discouraged, remain grounded in the scripture, you'll be blessed.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

mojo Guest
    There was something on one of the major networks about the "new christianity". they were younger and said they did not want the word evangelical used to describe them, that there were many other things more important than, say, abortion that they needed to focus on etc. I figured this of course was the type of christian the msm would focus on!!!
    Sad.....but things are certainly falling into place.

10. No need to go back to that forum, then. Christian forums tend to ban those who don't meld into their line of thinking.

Sense I was not privy to the forum conversation and do not know the topic or what was said by either side I will hold any judgments or comments.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast