David Barton at our church this morning

Thread: David Barton at our church this morning

Thumbs up David Barton at our church this morning

Many of you know of David Barton. He is one of the foremost authorities on the writings and lives of our founding fathers and early American History. I have had the privilege of hearing him several times over the years and he spoke at our church today. His ministry Wallbuilders is located not far form me. It was great to listen to him expound on our Godly heritage and the providence of God in the formation of our country. I did not get to here it but I understand he was on the Glen Beck show last Friday. If you ever get a chance to here him you will be blessed..
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thanks, HK
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Many of you know of David Barton. He is one of the foremost authorities on the writings and lives of our founding fathers and early American History. I have had the privilege of hearing him several times over the years and he spoke at our church today. His ministry Wallbuilders is located not far form me. It was great to listen to him expound on our Godly heritage and the providence of God in the formation of our country. I did not get to here it but I understand he was on the Glen Beck show last Friday. If you ever get a chance to here him you will be blessed..
    WOW HK, great opportunity! I have seen him on Beck twice now,,,very well spoken and well versed on the TRUE history of our country.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I did not get to here it but I understand he was on the Glen Beck show last Friday. If you ever get a chance to here him you will be blessed..
    I saw him on Beck this past friday and he focused on the black heroes of the american revolution. Beck and Barton discussed how the liberals were hiding black history from their black constituents inorder to promote fear and bigotry and keep them inline. He wrote a book called: "Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black and White" The democrats are using a similar race baiting tactic with the Arizona Illegal Immigration issue to rally hispanics to the democratic fold.

I heard him years ago when nobody knew who he was; and I prayed one day he would be able to share his message with the country. He is indeed a blessing to those that will listen.