Leisure Reading

Thread: Leisure Reading

Leisure Reading

Anyone familiar with the author Vince Flynn? If you're not and you like to read good modern-day fiction, look him up. It's the USA the way it is and the way it ought to be, with a seriously badass hero.

Mitch Rapp for President!
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

I am a voracious reader but muss confess I have never read anything by him.

Which one of his books would be good to get my feet wet so to speak?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I am a voracious reader but muss confess I have never read anything by him.

Which one of his books would be good to get my feet wet so to speak?
    Any of them, Boomer. My wife collects them for me when she hits thrift stores and such and my sis-in-law and I pass 'em back and forth. No particular order is really necessary. If you like to read, you're gonna love 'em.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Thanks!

I am presently reading Patriots by James Rawles (I wouldnt go so far as good but it is an interesting book), when I am done with it I will pick up one of Flynns books.

I think I remember seeing that name on my brother's bookshelf. He's got a small library, so I'll go raid it later this week. I'm a big fan of Harlan Coben and Lee Child. Both have series with a continuing character, and both are pretty entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Ga9mm View Post
    I think I remember seeing that name on my brother's bookshelf. He's got a small library, so I'll go raid it later this week. I'm a big fan of Harlan Coben and Lee Child. Both have series with a continuing character, and both are pretty entertaining.
    I'm a Harlan Coben fan, myself, tho not familiar with Lee Child. I'll have to check him out.

Love Vince Flynn. That's the kind of guy (his hero) many of us dream about being.
    Curt Lovelace
    Bible believing, gun toting pastor
    Acton, Maine